Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Jurassic World Fake 3D

3(7.1)/10

FCUK you Indian movie theaters..you just pissed on my zeal for a movie solely meant for 3D, and I had waste 300 Rupees on that pathetic excuse for movie-hall. FCUK you INOX for faking 3D with glasses you dont wash, with a screen you cant fit the movie, and sound no better than some punk speakers from iball. :-x:-x

Never ever going to watch another 3D movie again in Kolkata, its not ready.

lel,exact same situation, here as well.. I +1 your rating

ashs1

Padawan
Jurassic World Fake 3D

3(7.1)/10

FCUK you Indian movie theaters..you just pissed on my zeal for a movie solely meant for 3D, and I had waste 300 Rupees on that pathetic excuse for movie-hall. FCUK you INOX for faking 3D with glasses you dont wash, with a screen you cant fit the movie, and sound no better than some punk speakers from iball. :-x:-x

Never ever going to watch another 3D movie again in Kolkata, its not ready.

This , my friend, is the same situation in most places.. Saw this movie in pvr with very bad 3D glasses (scratches everywhere) & the film didn't fit the screen fully.. Sound systems were thankfully good.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Movie: Easy-A (2010)
Emma Stone is the the star of the movie as she carries the entire movie on her shoulders... Her quick humour and body language itself brings the best of the movie... If you are an Emma Stone fan, this movie is not to miss...
Rating: 8/10
Usual teen comedy aided by strong acting from Emma stone!

Wactched it just now based on your review, it was surprisingly good.. I dont like teen comedies because they are cliched as fruck but this was really good

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Godzilla 2014 - A monster movie, gets boring halfway through. Looked more like fan service. Cliched. 6/10

quan chi

mortal kombat
Gattaca
Very good movie. Though somewhat different but still it reminds me of one of the best RPG games called "to the moon".

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Gattaca
Very good movie. Though somewhat different but still it reminds me of one of the best RPG games called "to the moon".

Yeah, it's like a movie made in a different time on an alternate earth. Quite true vision of future.

nikh1996

Broken In
Gone Girl
MPAA Rating: R

This movie gives the chills whenever I see it... It's a nice psychological thriller which might lose it's value if you know the story. So see the story without getting exposed to any type of spoilers and get ready for a hell of a time! A must watch film for Rosamund Pike's stellar performance...

Rating: 9/10
Just watch i... No questions asked! :D

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Gattaca

Watched Gattaca lot of years ago. Its a fine movie that isn't that much popular. And it's been 17 years old. It have definitely aged well.
Time to watch it again.

way2jatin

Journeyman
Mad Max: Fury Road-9/10

Brilliant movie for action buffs. Those who admire real action must watch this one. Its a 2hr flick and you will have only 15 minutes to relax and ponder upon what's going on. Rest of the movie is really fast paced.

- - - Updated - - -

The Imitation Game: 8.5/10

It is a must watch for people who are directly or indirectly related to Computer Science. As simple as that !

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Traces of sandalwood - Different movie. Nandita Das and Aina Clotet are sisters separated in childhood. Wonderful acting by both, Aina especially.

Tevar - Good acting by Manoj Bajpai.

Kingsman - Good. Not extraordinary.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Jurassic World 5/10

Its remake of "Jurassic Park" with bigger hands for T-Rex.

Irfan Khan should get meatier roles.
You can run on pencil heel...on grass, stone surface, water e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-eeee

I guess, the bigger hands for T-Rex was due to various MEMEs and I'm sure of it.

Was trying to convince my friend to go for "Mad Max" (IMAX 3D) he settled but for this. Fortunately we saved few $$ by watching it in "Real3D" (IMAX was sold out on First day)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Jurassic World 5/10

Its remake of "Jurassic Park" with bigger hands for T-Rex.

Irfan Khan should get meatier roles.
You can run on pencil heel...on grass, stone surface, water e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-eeee

I guess, the bigger hands for T-Rex was due to various MEMEs and I'm sure of it.

Was trying to convince my friend to go for "Mad Max" (IMAX 3D) he settled but for this. Fortunately we saved few $$ by watching it in "Real3D" (IMAX was sold out on First day)

Don't watch Mad Max in 3D. It's dark and only few 2 minutes worth of stuff looks good in 3D.

Top Bottom