Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
it sucks in 3D. Some bits are horrible, when Immortan Joe releases the water at the start, you can clearly see 2 2D layers making a 3d. You can see 2d background of CGI mountains, and 2d foreground of people standing, it is that bad. Both people and mountains are flat, like printed pages cutout and put in front of each other, with no depth. Unfortunately few cities have it available in non 3D.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
ABCD 2 (2015) - 6.8/10
Good Dance Movie Watched in 3D.
Dharmesh moves were excellent....Beautiful locations
Crocs is not used well for Dance moves (Slow-mo)

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
Jurassic World 4/10 A very average movie with no sense of excitement or thrill that is supposed to be there. Script is weak and a very good cast is wasted.

$hadow

Geek in making
Idle Hands - 6.5/10

Comedy Horror, Didn't like it as much on my second viewing as much as I did the first time , but still enjoyable.

The opening credits had the best.

Do you have to see the first one before to enjoy this ?

If you don't see the 1st part you won't understand many scenes.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Idle Hands - 6.5/10

Comedy Horror, Didn't like it as much on my second viewing as much as I did the first time , but still enjoyable.

The opening credits had the best.

Do you have to see the first one before to enjoy this ?

Not necessarily. I hardly remember the first part.

quagmire

Allllright !
Sad news everyone

‘Titanic’ composer James Horner feared dead in Southern California plane crash - The Washington Post

Just saw the thread here *www.digit.in/forum/random-news/192251-james-horner-oscar-winning-titanic-composer-dies-crash.html

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Kim-Ku Duk's sparse, poetic and surreal film about the human cost of the North-South Korean border tensions is at times among his best work and and other times among his most unfocused.

The Coast Guard (2002) 6/10
"Hae anseon" (original title)
R | 91 min | Action, Drama, War | 22 November 2002 (South Korea)

Haven't seen that one. Spring summer... and 2 iron are beautiful movies.

quan chi

mortal kombat
Mad max Fury road
As an apocalyptic action film this movie succeeds & is well made. No unnecessary dialogues & only action.
However the title is very much misleading there is not much to do for max & even the almost non existent story has nothing much to do with him.

I have not seen the mad max originals (I may see it later). However this is my guess that since george miller made the first film on low budget thus there must be some constrains. With this film he showed all those what he wanted to in the first film.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Frequencies (alt name OXV: The Manual (2013)) - 8/10 liked this sifi romance movie.

Sounds like a rather exciting movie. Added to watchlist.

And [MENTION=171475]ankush28[/MENTION] Moved your post here:
*www.digit.in/forum/chit-chat/162114-upcoming-movie-you-excited-watch-post2238626.html#post2238626

Top Bottom