Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gunda has a competitor. Unlike Gunda which only had 'dhamakedaar' first 20 minutes, this film is consistent throughout.

Name of the film is "College Girl". Find it on YouTube.

SfZxnYX4fG0

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Obhishopto Nighty (Cursed 'nighty') 7/10

Language : Bengali
Run time : 1 hr 53 mins.
Genre: It seemed to me a black comedy.

This movie is smart but lacks a story. More like a black comedy and really intelligent humor. Might not be liked by everyone and I'm not even sure how are they planning to make some moolah out of it.
If you consider yourself a movie geek and don't have problem with an experimental movie...this is the movie you were looking for. Its abstract like 'Gandu' but at least you would laugh here.

One dialog from the movie. The censor board is deciding the rating of this movie (in the movie itself).
One guy, "This is so vulgar give it 'A' rating.
Another guy, "A? Make it A++, I would even say make it senior citizen category!"

Trailer with subs,

Justice League : War 6/10

At least got to know Cyborg's origin. The movie is meh!

Last edited:

ajayritik

Technomancer
Hasee To Phasee 6.5/10
Fab performance from Pareeneti who was ably supported by the hero.

Guys any suggestions on good comedies preferably not adult comedies.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
you seem to be the only fan :p

Avengers Assemble ...

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat/84916-must-watch-movies-recommended-digitians-627.html#post2028565
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat/84916-must-watch-movies-recommended-digitians-628.html#post2030087
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat/84916-must-watch-movies-recommended-digitians-628.html#post2030619
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat/84916-must-watch-movies-recommended-digitians-629.html#post2031611
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat/84916-must-watch-movies-recommended-digitians-630.html#post2033231
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat/84916-must-watch-movies-recommended-digitians-631.html#post2034560

- - - Updated - - -

Justice League : War 6/10

At least got to know Cyborg's origin. The movie is meh!

Yeah that's the only thing good about this movie , Looking forward to Son of Batman though .

Last edited:

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
Gunday 4/10
Friends forced me to come along for this and boy what a piece of horse s**t this movie was. Over acting all around.

ashs1

Padawan
Hasee to Phasee : 5/10.. average movie,..A few giggles here & there.. Apart from Parineeti Chopra, the movie was weak.. .. Didn't really like it that much. :/

The Internship : 7.6/10 :p I liked this movie..maybe due to the fact that i had a lousy day as i saw Hasee to Phasee at morning. :p Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson's comic timing was good.. :D

icebags

Technomancer
i wanted to see robocop, but i overslept. should i have gone to see this, sacrificing my valuable weekend day sleep ? :D

Nah. Good, yes. But better than avengers. No freaking way.

TTDW was pretty good, with some serious tone, but a bit of less humor would have been good. and yes, natalie character kinda felt like a bit of casual.

Sandeep Roy

Broken In
Justice League : War - 5/10
Waste of time and reputation. Way below standard.

@rhitwick watch Teen Yaari Katha if you havent already

^ She later told that this was all made up and nothing like this ever happened and that this was a hoax ,made up by media when the female director was replaced .

I cant find that news. any link?

Top Bottom