Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

.jRay.

Youngling
Valentine's day is a reminder to me that beta tumse is saal bhi kuch na ho paya.

you couldn't do anything this year too.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Has anyone watched 10 things I hate about you good romantic comedy based on taming of the shrew by W. Shakespeare.

quan chi

mortal kombat
Gravity has gravity or merit.:) It has a simple story but with deeper meanings.
The main aim here was not to tell you a story but to make you feel that you are in the space. Which they did successfully. In case you did't liked it its okay.:) But please don't go on comparing it with other movies just to defame it unnecessarily.

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Disagree with all those who think Gravity was just made to show the latest in film technology.
The best scene of the movie for me was the conversation between Bullock and Clooney when he "reappears" out of the blue. The line that stayed with me and which marked a turning point for Bullock's resurrection was " you gotta plant both your feet on the ground and start living life.".

This line has so much impact. How she ultimately triumphed over her indecisiveness of whether to just let go of her life cuz there's no point in living as her son died or to make a decision and start living. I dont think there could be a more beautiful way the director could have conveyed her letting go of past hurt and discovering her renewed zeal for living life inspite of how life has treated her cruelly.

TheHumanBot

Padawan
How to Make Money Selling Drugs (2012) - IMDb 10/10 awesome stuff.
Never Get Busted Vol 1 & Vol2 bonus documentaries if you like above imdb one.

going to watch 12 years a slave 7 oscar nominations :lol:

abhidev

Human Spambot
Watched 'Wolf of the Wall street' - 8/10 It was damn awesome. Superb acting by Leo and Jona Hill. The actress was super hot too ;)

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
^ She later told that this was all made up and nothing like this ever happened and that this was a hoax ,made up by media when the female director was replaced .

TDW fans where are you ?? :D :p

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gunda has a competitor. Unlike Gunda which only had 'dhamakedaar' first 20 minutes, this film is consistent throughout.

Name of the film is "College Girl". Find it on YouTube.

SfZxnYX4fG0

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Obhishopto Nighty (Cursed 'nighty') 7/10

Language : Bengali
Run time : 1 hr 53 mins.
Genre: It seemed to me a black comedy.

This movie is smart but lacks a story. More like a black comedy and really intelligent humor. Might not be liked by everyone and I'm not even sure how are they planning to make some moolah out of it.
If you consider yourself a movie geek and don't have problem with an experimental movie...this is the movie you were looking for. Its abstract like 'Gandu' but at least you would laugh here.

One dialog from the movie. The censor board is deciding the rating of this movie (in the movie itself).
One guy, "This is so vulgar give it 'A' rating.
Another guy, "A? Make it A++, I would even say make it senior citizen category!"

Trailer with subs,

Justice League : War 6/10

At least got to know Cyborg's origin. The movie is meh!

Last edited:

ajayritik

Technomancer
Hasee To Phasee 6.5/10
Fab performance from Pareeneti who was ably supported by the hero.

Guys any suggestions on good comedies preferably not adult comedies.

Top Bottom