Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Watched The Hunger Games: Catching Fire- 8.5/10 .... Way better than the first , I did not like the first one but this one was on another level , It just seem to flow better and was more interesting . It was better directed also the screenplay was better . There is now a slight chance I might watch Mockingjay in theatres .. :p

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ lol, not even e-books ;) anyway, watched these :

The Devil's Rock (2011) - typical WWII based german occult and soldier mystery film - the beauty of this film is they used only a few people only. 7/10.

City of Ember (2008) - very nice movie [ family and kids safe :D ] .. actually after a long time I've seen a movie this good.
Tells the tale of a post nice falling apocalyptic world [ like Metro 2033 ] and how to survive from it. This movie has it's goof ups but if you can ignore them it's really nice. 7.5/10

Infestation (2009) - nice funny movie on alien invasion - kinda felt like shaun of the dead. Good for one time watch. 6.5/10

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Watched The Wolf of Wall Street (2013) - IMDb
8.5/10
Just love how crazy and perfectly leonardo acted and how crazy stock brokers are i was never expecting this type of movie and i had no interest in stocks and share market.It changed my view about rich and poor.If u wont do nothing you will get nothing.You need to be different from others to step up.I would recommend this to everyone do give a watch will surely make your thoughts change and inspire you.Also there is too much nudity so do watch alone :p

Piyush

Lanaya
Watched The Wolf of Wall Street (2013) - IMDb
8.5/10
Just love how crazy and perfectly leonardo acted and how crazy stock brokers are i was never expecting this type of movie and i had no interest in stocks and share market.It changed my view about rich and poor.If u wont do nothing you will get nothing.You need to be different from others to step up.I would recommend this to everyone do give a watch will surely make your thoughts change and inspire you.Also there is too much nudity so do watch alone :p

I wonder whats common in between these 2
Still will watch it just for the performance of Leo

Btw, About time I would give 7.5/10
Good, light movie. An interesting plot and acceptable ending.

flyingcow

Shibe
Jackass presents : bad grandpa 9/10
OMG its a must watch for all. i was laughing like crazy the whole time in the movie hahahaaha :rofl:
please watch this :rofl:

amjath

Human Spambot
Jackass presents : bad grandpa - I'm not gonna rate but its a must must must watch

Why should I watch
Not gross as previous jackass movies
Makeup and everything johnny did was excellent like a grand people does
The kid Billy is so great in dialogue delivery in front of those candid cameras.
There are many WTF moments.
PS: watch alone

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Jackass presents : bad grandpa - I'm not gonna rate but its a must must must watch

Why should I watch
Not gross as previous jackass movies
Makeup and everything johnny did was excellent like a grand people does
The kid Billy is so great in dialogue delivery in front of those candid cameras.
There are many WTF moments.
PS: watch alone

And the last dance sequence ;)

Top Bottom