Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

abhidev

Human Spambot
@ rhitwick if you are a real fanboy of SRK you need to watch Guddu, Oh Darling Yeh Hai India, Zamaana Deewana, Maya Memsaab, Raam Jaane,Chahat back to back without any breaks. Preferably each of them twice.

Ram Jaane was the biggest flop of SRK

cyborg47

Technomancer
Just watched Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox (its animated, not a live action).

9/10

Hope DC makes a live action Flash movie next :D
Fans, it a must watch.

I usually get bored with the DC's animated movies, but Red Hood and Flashpoint are the exception, fantastic movies. Sad we don't have a live action version of Flash yet, it has the potential to be the Iron Man of DCU.

digitfan

Right Off the Assembly Line
SHABDO (the sound)(Bengali)
After a long time some good and different movie at last. It may not be an excellent one but we should thank the crew of this film for making a film on a new and different subject. Please ignore some over actings by churni ganguli and others. Apart from that the movie is really good with beautiful cinematography. Recommended for all movie lovers don't worry it has subtitles too!

ajayritik

Technomancer
Why don't you watch the above three ASAP.
No inclination on it or for it and why not? You would know Shahrukh Khan's acting Calibre to the top most. I would seriously recommend you to watch it especially if you are his fanboy.
If you like Guddu and Chahat that means you are a true fan or fanboy.

Please watch the movies I mentioned and you will have another category movies starring SRK which are crap.
[/B]
I'm waiting for your response on this rhitwick. You didn't like Golmaal series and Singham but liked CE?

Kahan bhag gaya bhai rhitwick. Phir chale gaya hai kya CE dekhne?

digitfan

Right Off the Assembly Line
lol...right.
Just came back from second viewing of "Chennai Express"

All your arguments are invalid!

Is there any vacancy left? Please pm me i am interested too. Please tell me about the incentives, salary structure & working hours too.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Dynamite Warrior 5.01/10

The story is very simple.

There is a certain village in Thailand where people are happily farming with buffaloes. This greedy inventor invents a tractor and wanted to sell to the farmers but puts a really high price on it. None buys it. So he devised a master plan. Steal all buffaloes wherever they are found. Then people would be forced to buy the tractor.
To save the poor people then there appears our superhero "Dynamite Warrior". He's like Batman of poorer than poor people. No actual super power but has great knowledge about "dynamite". So, with the dynamite he created 'rockets' of many sizes. The only thing that these rockets can do is fly. While in battle he points it to people and fires it up. If the person is still standing it would hit him with great force. No, it won't blast even though its made of dynamite and its a movie.

So, we get a protagonist and an antagonist. Then to make the movie lengthy few side stories are added. Of course there is a girl!
Now to spice up things a bit and to make the movie watchable add Muay Thai to this plot.

Verdict: This is the worst Thai action movie I've ever seen in my life. It barely made it this thread due to the climax action sequence.

Should you watch it? If you love Muay Thai and missing Tony Jaa, you can give it a try (like I did). My advice would be just skip to the last 20 minutes.

Oh, did I mention a special weapon made of menstruation blood that the hero use to kill the villain?!

Top Bottom