Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Yeh Jawaani Hai Dewaani: 8.5/10

Ranbir-Deepika-Kalki are blistering. Awesome performance, good story, great camera work.

Deepika :wub:

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
8.5 ... heard that its a hit movie but many of users find it dull

me too. (found it dull :p) it was a one time watch movie (that too ,if you are a fan of either of the actors..)
watched yesterday ..

I saw it after having read the novel first. Liked the novel better. The duality does not lend itself properly to the visual medium.

----------------------

Atlas Shrugged : Part I
www.imdb.com/title/tt0480239/

i thought of reading the novel..
but then thought.. "chod na , movie dekh lete hain.."
gotta read it now..
BTW, if i had read the novel before, it wouldn't have been better.. "poora story toh aise hi pata chal jaata hai" :p

Saw the trailer with Retaliation , Didn't Like it . Maybe I will see it at some point though.

dont wait buddy. its worth a watch..

for Jolly LLB: +1

a_medico

Chillum Baba
ABCD - Was avoiding this till someone compelled me to watch it. And it was surprisingly good in spite of bad acting and average direction. The chemistry, song and dance is the soul of the movie. I haven't watched Step-Up series and I believe this must be a copy with an Indian tadka. I enjoyed it.

jaleel

Broken In
I think this thread title need to be changed "movies i saw" from "Must watch movies", people already mixed up their posts with good movies and bad movies here. :twisted: :mrgreen:

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
8.5 ... heard that its a hit movie but many of users find it dull

it IS a hit movie, going by the Box Office..

i have a certain weakness for Deepika Padukone, which forces me to rate her movies higher than normal, :wub: :p

take Cocktail for ex. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEd it. especially DP. :D :D

Saif was :yuck: as usual :|

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Has anyone gone to the IMAX in Mumbai , I am going to Mumbai this week planning To see Man of Steel there , so if anyone has been there how big is the screen ? I see there are two Imax there which is better PVR or Big Cinemas ?

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Aashiqui 2
I really couldn't decide where to put this film in "must not.."or in this thread. At last i decided to let you guys decide.

The film is damn boring with no theme at at all. I think mahesh bhatt wanted to make a musical album but by mistake made this movie.I also wonder how many gallons of alcohol were used for this movie. Throughout the movie you will see our lead character who of course is a hit singer drinking and drinking and drinking......but why? er...may be because mahesh bhatt wanted to make a movie thats why.

This movie may be a treat for all drunkards. If you get bored atleast you can play a guessing game on the brands of the liquor used.

Man.. this is what I wanted to say all the times since I watched movie..

Top Bottom