Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

icebags

Technomancer
And a special mention to this movie (All Around Us), ordinary, but a lot I learned from this:
[YOUTUBE]_0jqfiwA3J8[/YOUTUBE]

nice song, it reminded gwen stefani's rich girl lol. :-D

anyways, anybody seen vampire hunter abraham lincon, how is it ?

hellscream666

Broken In
Anyone here watched The Cemetary man (1994) ?
one pretty good combination of horror,fantasy and little bit of fun and humour.....good watch if you want to laugh and need some thrills

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Re: The Movie Review Thread

^ "You don't know Jack" is based on the life of Jack Kevorkian who is the founder of original "Hemlock Society"
Yes, I did not know about the movie. Then again, its a TV movie so it never came under my scanner.

You just can't tag someone idiot because you did not like his movie. And, if you've again watched his movie after ranting like hell last time. Well, I've news for you...you love him! but still not sure about it!

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
Saw Spiderman 2 again and loved it. I think I'm a bit biased towards movies in which the character discovers himself.

hellscream666

Broken In
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind (2004)
onw wonderful movie...albeit underrated...good performances by the lead cast
Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet

bongourav

Broken In
I recently saw Oceans 11, 12 and 13 .. and I really liked them.
Can you suggest me some more con based movies, specially if there are any new ones?

suyash_123

Techno Freak
watched Raid redemption yesterday night .... very nice movie (lots of action and martial arts)

I was wondering , how many Of you like Spider man parts with Tobey maguire (earlier spider man movie hero) then current "Amazing Spider man" Movie ??

As per story "Spider man 1" was better then this amazing spider man (coz all events of peter turn to spider man and recognizing his power was perfectly shown (slowly) in prev movies , as amazing spider man just sleep in train and awake and Get powerful in Train and start fighting :p)

Also In Amazing spiderman , He start showing his identity to lots of people (like GF,kid in car, policeman... ) unlike in prev spiderman.... Also he told every thing to his GF ????

Amazing spidey is less geeky/ noob but he always like to show his Power to College frd by Bulling back to flash (his bulling college mate) and wth Flash become sentimental and becomes friend ????

Even the uncle role in prev movie was better then this one (Great power comes with great responsibilities) and he was shot Mistakenly (in amazing spider man he just find a Person with gun and try to snatch it and get shot)

The relation between peter and his uncle and Aunt is better in old spider man then new one !!!

Earlier spider man has spidey powers like spider sense, walking on ceiling and walls and thread from his hands , while amazing spider man make a gadget to use the spider web from OScorp

i still like the Old spider man movies then this amazing spier man movie execpt the 3D effects weer good

Last edited:
Top Bottom