Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Don't worry, if everything goes according to plan, I will give my reviews late night on Prometheus. ;)
PS: I am not a horror movie fan. So forgive me if I don't do justice.

abhinavsood

Right off the assembly line
My favorites:

1. The Bourne Series! (Bourne Identity, Bourne Supremacy and Bourne Ultimatum)
  2. Lucky Slevin
  3. 300
  4. You Don't Mess With The Zohan
  5. Step Up 2: The Streets

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
watched step up 2 and Superhero movie
both are awesome in their genre.I learned some cool moves from step up 2
Superhero movie is hilarious best comedy from all the time..

nac

Aspiring Novelist
I watched "Raging Phoenix" today and "Ong Bak" few weeks back. May be its not my taste. I thought of going to "The Raid Redemption", but now I think it may be not good for my taste.

vishurocks

Journeyman
Crime: godfather I/II, goodfellas, pulp fiction, scarface, carlito's way, Donnie brasco, mean streets
Thriller: insomnia, the departed, taxi driver
Drama: it's a wonderful life, Schindler's list, the insider, million dollar baby, dev d
War: platoon, born on the 4th of July, saving private Ryan, bridge on river kwai
Romance: Annie hall, gone with the wind
Sports: rocky I/II, raging bull
Supernatural: the devil's advocate, the sixth sense
c
Comedy: when harry met sally, jaane bhi do yaaron
Animation: spirited away, my neighbour totoro, shrek, lion king
Sci-fi: back to the future
Historical drama: Lawrence of arabia

icebags

Technomancer
I watched "Raging Phoenix" today and "Ong Bak" few weeks back. May be its not my taste. I thought of going to "The Raid Redemption", but now I think it may be not good for my taste.

if u are not a martial art movie fan, then those are not for you. :D

Ong bak 2 is the best in Ong bak series, and anybody minds if i give it a 10/10 ? it's one of the best martial arts movie ever made. *l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/63.gif *l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/63.gif
(and i like rating movies 10/10 if they really impress me. :p)

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Crime: godfather I/II, goodfellas, pulp fiction, scarface, carlito's way, Donnie brasco, mean streets
Thriller: insomnia, the departed, taxi driver
Drama: it's a wonderful life, Schindler's list, the insider, million dollar baby, dev d
War: platoon, born on the 4th of July, saving private Ryan, bridge on river kwai
Romance: Annie hall, gone with the wind
Sports: rocky I/II, raging bull
Supernatural: the devil's advocate, the sixth sense
c
Comedy: when harry met sally, jaane bhi do yaaron
Animation: spirited away, my neighbour totoro, shrek, lion king
Sci-fi: back to the future
Historical drama: Lawrence of arabia

Nice list :)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Just came back from the premiere of Prometheus. Not much impressed. Definitely not in my must watch list. But then maybe it was just not my type.

Review here: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/1671122-post25.html

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

u shud watch "jackie chan" or "Bruce Lee" movies

Raging Phoenex has exceptional moves :mrgreen:

abhidev

Human Spambot
yesterday I watched 'The Raid Redemption'...and I totally loved it...the action sequences are good...some intense moments...all in all its a must watch 9/10

TheSloth

The Slowest One
In animation movies i will recommend:Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,Tangled,Up,kung fu panda 1 & 2. And have anyone seen Hot Wheels movies? I saw them on cartoon network,liked very much.

Top Bottom