Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Men in Black 3 5.8/10

They made better movies than this. Boring, half cooked plot.

Recommended for a DVD watch. OBVIOUSLY not for theater and must not 3D movie.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
^^^I beg to differ

Saw MIB3 today thanks to the bandh...& i actually thought it was a good movie....contrary to the reviews,u will be surprised....
7/10

Tenida

Gadget Freak
The Bridge on the River Kwai- 10/10
After settling his differences with a Japanese PoW camp commander, a British colonel co-operates to oversee his men's construction of a railway bridge for their captors - while oblivious to a plan by the Allies to destroy it.

Hunger (2008)- 8/10
Irish republican Bobby Sands leads the inmates of a Northern Irish prison in a hunger strike.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
"Lets agree to disagree"

On other hand,

The Raid: Redemption 7.8/10

Now I know why SAM compared him with Tony Jaa.Still, Muay Thai is more into attacking that is the reason Tony's moves are more brutal.

But, this is a superb movie too. Must watch for action lovers

Last edited:

icebags

Technomancer
"Lets agree to disagree"

On other hand,

The Raid: Redemption 7.8/10

Now I know why Sap compared him with Tony Jaa.Still, Muay Thai is more into attacking that is the reason Tony's moves are more brutal.

But, this is a superb movie too. Must watch for action lovers

lol biting my teeth. :-D it was in cinemas for just a week and i missed. everybody saying it was good.

i wonder why tony jaa isn't doing much films. he is such a great guy.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Iron Sky 6/10

After few minutes into the movie, even the makers realized they are not making any sense, then they went ahead of not making sense more bigger way. Then the movie became one of its kind.

I'm still not sure if its a very good black comedy or as bad as it seems! Check out.

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
Der Untergang (The downfall)
Downfall (2004) - IMDb

its last ten days of world war II , Hitler's last ten days in his bunker and some followers waiting for the downfall of his country.The movie is in german with english subtitles but one can easily understand what's happening in the bunker

Top Bottom