Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Should have read my review ... :cool:
Seriously.. I am glad that I wasn't wrong.. despite the fact that I didn't watch any Alien movie from the franchise.

quan chi

mortal kombat
To all who have seen prometheus
Does Prometheus discloses anything about that giant being which was shown inside that spaceship in alien.

icebags

Technomancer
^^ you people are right, this movie is very plain and vanilla flavored. still, it did not feel boring and was kinda interesting to watch. alien liker probably should watch this for the sake of story continuation.

To all who have seen prometheus
Does Prometheus discloses anything about that giant being which was shown inside that spaceship in alien.

all giant beings are disclosed, except about the intentions of the tall 8-pack (or more, don remember) abs giant being.

(just saw 2 trailers, didn't see any giant being.... which one you talking about ?)

Last edited:

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^In alien the first time they enters the unknown massive spacecraft they encounter a giant victim inside it.I am referring to that being.

icebags

Technomancer
^^In alien the first time they enters the unknown massive spacecraft they encounter a giant victim inside it.I am referring to that being.

ih i see, i need to see that movie again to remember that scene. however, they disclosed the regular alien ones.

mrintech

Technomancer
Just saw Inside Man and I was like WTF when the movie started with Chaiyya Chaiyya Song :O

This same happened to me: Chaiya Chaiya in Inside Man! Muted Melodies

Anyways, Inside Man (2006) - IMDb ~ 7/10 :)

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Mirror Mirror - Watched it for Tarsem Singh. Not quite in the league of The Fall and The Cell but still enjoyable. Funny in parts too. And ends in song like Slumdog. Good fun.

pratik385

In the zone
Prometheus 5/10
I was so eager to watch this movie, but as the movie started it was all over for me :(
Hugely disappointed by Riddley, prequel my a**, this is hardly a Alien movie for me. No terror/horror. And the main part, This movie has no score which is the main element in Alien series. Also it was very straight forward. I dont know why charlize theron was there in the movie. No story at all. Rightly pointed by sam9s, only at the end there is link. And the end is 3rd class. No 3D effects too. I dont know why they got it in 3D, most of the time i was watching without the glasses on...Disappointed!

Hope Amazing Spiderman will be good :)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ You mimicked my reactions. :p

Btw... after this I can safely conclude.. Prometheus is a Must NOT watch movie!! :D

Krow

Crowman
Vicky Donor was pretty good. Had to choose between this and Shanghai. Figured Shanghai would be in theatres for a while. ;)

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Well both are great movie. But people will like Vicky Donor much as it's a fun loving movie overtly delivering a serious message, you won't get bored.

But Shanghai is a serious type of film. Many people may not like it, even who will not understand the movie will simply get bored. But shows the real truth and politics of India.

Top Bottom