Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

ajayritik

Technomancer
The Spy Next Door 8/10.
Very good movie. Looked similar to Pacifier.
Good movie to watch with family as well

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Spy Next Door 8/10.
Very good movie. Looked similar to Pacifier.
Good movie to watch with family as well

Being a big fan of Jackie Chan, this is one of his best. Absolutely recommended, kids should love this more.

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Its not the croc. Its the direction and environment created what scared me. I almost felt I am being hunted.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Being a big fan of Jackie Chan, this is one of his best. Absolutely recommended, kids should love this more.

I remember watching lot of Jackie Chan movies as a kid which most of them were good. Unable to recollect some of them. Tried watching Rumble in the Bronx which wasn't that good. I'm sure there are lots of Jackie Chan movies out there which are good clean family entertainers.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
I remember watching lot of Jackie Chan movies as a kid which most of them were good. Unable to recollect some of them. Tried watching Rumble in the Bronx which wasn't that good. I'm sure there are lots of Jackie Chan movies out there which are good clean family entertainers.

Most of them. Try The Legend of the Drunken Master, Around the World in 80 days, Who Am I, and of course, the eternal Police Story and Rush Hour. Just watched Shaolin last week, a bit serious movie on Chinese History, Jackie has a small role, but still a good 7.5/10 from my side.

MegaMind

Human Spambot
Jus watched,
A moment to remember - 9.5/10

So touching, Made me weep with tears..

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Originally Posted by pratik385 View Post
depressing movies, who want to see that mate?

As I said, there are many takers :)

Jus watched,
A moment to remember - 9.5/10

So touching, Made me weep with tears..

Fast Five - Way over the top. Movie is good but the ending scenes are way too unrealistic.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Halloween II (2009) - 5.5/10
this is gruesome than part1 & 1st 20mins is just insane & disturbing.....

quan chi

mortal kombat
To be honest guys Fast five is really a star studded disappointment.It was hyped too much.Some time the movie hits a few high points in another it falls below the line.Some dialogues and scenes i would say is too stupid or cheesy.Story shows a lot of promise at first but eventually it fails.Dwayne johnson's role seems forced.

its only a must watch for the people following its series.

MegaMind

Human Spambot
@quan chi, you are right... If u compare fast five to fast n furious 4, u'll see which is better..

quan chi

mortal kombat
Singham
Popcorn movie.Ignore those subtle and stupid supposed to be comedy scenes (were made for kids i suppose) they were completely irrelevant if you ask me.

Must watch for fans otherwise you can ignore.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Most of them. Try The Legend of the Drunken Master, Around the World in 80 days, Who Am I, and of course, the eternal Police Story and Rush Hour. Just watched Shaolin last week, a bit serious movie on Chinese History, Jackie has a small role, but still a good 7.5/10 from my side.

Watch movies by the Shaw Brothers, if you want Martial Arts Godness.

ssb1551

Technomancer
Very beautiful movie based on Schizophrenia!!

Just watched The Way Back!! A MUST MUST watch. Reminded me of Rescue Dawn!!