Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

azzu

AJJU
HOUSEFULL
AVg movie..really boring in the First half picks up with some jokes at end (gay mainly)
My rating : 5/10
watch only for short dresses (from deepika and jiah are good enuf )
Arjun rampal looks really good and fulfills his role quite well

azzu

AJJU
Catch me if u can
Awesome movie and xcellent actin by Leo...
My rating.. 7.5/10
definate watch

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Badmaash Company was a nice movie 7/10

i agree... but aint gettin wat it deserves (ratings ..or openings,..)

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^i dont speak any south languages.:???: therefore had to see it in hindi.

anyways later i compared the hindi version with the original one and found many scenes were edited in the hindi version.you can say approx 15-20 mins scenes were edited.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Recently saw Inglorious *******s. It is a good movie. I liked it very much. No wonder the person who acted as the Nazi general got the academy award for the best actor in a supporting role this year. Seeing his activities in the movie would indeed make your blood boil. The acting is so genuine. And Brad Pitt is also awesome here.

Inglorious was awesome movie. Another movie that showed how Hitler died in a different way. Every body has got his own explanation about hitler. Lol ^^

Krow

Crowman
Even though I liked Inglourious Basterds when I saw it first, it is a sick Nazi comedy. Very poor choice of subject from Tarantino. I loved Reservoir Dogs, liked Pulp fiction and Kill Bill 1,2. But this subject, I simply could not digest. The more I thought about it, the more pointless the movie seemed.

@ digitized : You said in the must not watch thread that District 9 is a bad movie because it has many sick and disturbing scenes. How about Inglourious then? Had more sick scenes than District 9, how come you liked this one?

azzu

AJJU
THE HANGOVER
how do u spell it hung over or hangover??
awesome awesome movie ...Thats it
my rating 8/10
MUST WATCH

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Silver Streak - I think this was the last Gene Wilder & Richard Pryor combination film I had to watch. It was good, but compared to Stir Crazy and See No Evil, Hear No Evil, it felt a tad bit low on comedy.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
The Crazies - Decent movie. Frankly, I'm running out of patience with these kind of movies which have everything centred around people being infected by a virus. It's about time they invent something fresh.

Top Bottom