Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Rahim

Married!
Rosemary's baby : one doesnt need blood or gore to make an engaging and horrifying film. Hats off to Polanksi.

Krow

Crowman
Oxford Murders: Very good mystery. Enjoyed it thoroughly. Thanks for recommendation, Rhitwick. :)

In the Valley of Elah: Excellent drama on the psychological trauma experienced by soldiers. An unheralded gem. Must watch.

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Revisited Six Shooter, a short 30 min film by director of In Bruges. Can't get enough of the awesome black humor. Do watch it with subtitles, as it has a strong Irish accent.

Krow

Crowman
Revisited Six Shooter, a short 30 min film by director of In Bruges. Can't get enough of the awesome black humor. Do watch it with subtitles, as it has a strong Irish accent.

Gotta check out Ikigami, In Bruges and Six Shooter now. :)

Rahim

Married!
Please suggest me some good serial killer movies.
Se7en
Silence of The Lambs
Helter Skelter

Bonnie and Clyde
Monster
Hannibal
Psycho
Memories of Murder (Korean)
To Catch A Killer

abhi ke liye itna hi :D I hope you won't use your binoculars!!! Happy Killing :D

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Watched KITES 3 days ago. It was good. But Cinematography needs a special mention. There is richness in each and every frame of the movie. The color grading used for the movie is fantastic. It it drags a bit during some moments. 7.5/10

red dragon

Master troll
Se7en
Silence of The Lambs
Helter Skelter

Bonnie and Clyde
Monster
Hannibal
Psycho
Memories of Murder (Korean)
To Catch A Killer

abhi ke liye itna hi :D I hope you won't use your binoculars!!! Happy Killing :D
Thanks mate,but have seen them all except the last two.Will try Memories of murder today.Have you seen Portrait of a serial killer?It is probably the most shocking serial killer movie.Se7en is so damn overrated,Zodiac is much better.Helter Skelter is definitely the worst.The original Red Dragon a.k.a Manhunter was great too.

rkneo11

Broken In
I am a keen follower of house and have watched every episode of 6 seasons and am eagerly waiting for the 7th...
house ROCKS...

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
add jacob's ladder and session 9 to the list containing sublime. Though both r hard to digest.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I am a keen follower of house and have watched every episode of 6 seasons and am eagerly waiting for the 7th...
house ROCKS...

Hey...another one.

Its indeed a good one....last one week no movies, totally dedicated to House. I just started now.
Very interesting character, totally like me :-D

Top Bottom