Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

neo_anderson

Broken In
the shining got a lil' boring and disgusting for me (the scene with that nude ghosty, and the bear and rabbit on each other :p ) .... the mist was much better stephen king stuff.....

neo_anderson

Broken In
a. saw donnie yen's directorial debut "legend of the wolf" ...awesome, awesome, just plain simple awesome...
*www.lovehkfilm.com/reviews/legend_of_the_wolf.htm
*www.imdb.com/title/tt0172711/
2. dao aka the blade - amazing quick cuts sword fu , a remake of the one armed swordsman....
*www.imdb.com/title/tt0112800/

Last edited:

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
oldboy
-haah completed watching just now ..jus got shocked at some scenes....really great choreography but some scened too much...

jus watch once movie..overall good one

ajaybc

Youngling
Brain Dead : 10/10

The Best horror comedy movie.Laughed my ass off and tears came to my eyes.
WARNING:EXTREME VIOLENCE/GORE.BY EXTREME I MEAN REALLY REALLY WAY TOO MUCH GORE.

But still the real ROFLMAO movie directed by Peter Jackson.

neo_anderson

Broken In
Its not nitpicking.......its SHOUTING...anyway I admit wrong info, what I ment was the Director who gave us A tale of two sisters.....never the less the move is definately once worth.

yep A Wednesday....Pure Bollywood Stuff and pretty decent as well....there are lot of others but I just though to bring this one........do not underestimate Indian Movie Industry, lots of tallent.........On the contrary Hollywood has copied so many decent korean scripts and did a remake.....

Even I am Donnie Yen's huge fan.....Do not miss ipman if you have nt seen it already.....explosive stuff.....I have mentioned somewhere back about this movie in a bit more detail

yep, IPMan was awesome, and that fight where donnies fights those japs , just plain uber-cool...we can see how bruce lee and yip man were kinda related (remember that kick-the-dojo-arse sequence in fists of fury) ....but i found the film kinda badly edited, and for biographies, i guess the flow wasn't too tight for me...still an awesome flick, if only it could hold the script together like jet li's fearless...waisey i've read on the net that even wong kar wai gonna make yip-man's autobiography.....

and have u seen donnie's flash-point, the pseudo-prequel to SPL???? *www.imdb.com/title/tt0992911/

dude, it's awesome, an almost nostalgic throwback to the glorious mid-80's-90's of hk action cinema years....

and see here, even ip-man 2 is announced ... maybe in ip-man 2 or 3 we'll see how he trains bruce lee.... *www.imdb.com/title/tt1386932/

neo_anderson

Broken In
i saw "born to fight" yesterday....very cliched, zero character development, same old hackeneyed character, still everytime i see it, it wants me to get up and go down the building and start kickin' some butt....amazing film... *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Born_to_Fight

kal tata sky pey showcase pey "Ong-Bak 2" dekhungaaaaaaaa.....huraaaaayyyyyyy......

neo_anderson

Broken In
i saw "born to fight" yesterday....very cliched, zero character development, same old hackeneyed character, still everytime i see it, it wants me to get up and go down the building and start kickin' some butt....amazing film...
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Born_to_Fight
*www.imdb.com/title/tt0428725/

kal tata sky pey showcase pey "Ong-Bak 2" dekhungaaaaaaaa.....huraaaaayyyyyyy......

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Brain Dead : 10/10

The Best horror comedy movie.Laughed my ass off and tears came to my eyes.
WARNING:EXTREME VIOLENCE/GORE.BY EXTREME I MEAN REALLY REALLY WAY TOO MUCH GORE.

But still the real ROFLMAO movie directed by Peter Jackson.
This is a classic gem. I love this movie & it cracks me up whenever I watch that lawnmower scene. :D

I was stumped when I saw Peter Jackson as it's director. A person who made epic like LOTR trilogy, couldn't imagine him making this film. I even saw Bad Taste, out of curiosity, but that didn't turn out to be a good movie. Brain Dead was extremely cheesy & the gore was laughable. It was more like a bloodbath towards the end.

ajaybc

Youngling
^
"Your Mother Ate My DOG!!!"
My favourite of all time line.
I also loved the kung fu priest fight scene.

BTW me 12% getting Bad Taste ;)

Tarun Agrawal

Right off the assembly line
Just seen "The Other End of the Line" ..nice movie (if u like romantic movies ..9/10 ...
and "the terminal " ...again a gr88 timepass 9/10
"The.Spiderwick.Chronicles" ..9.5/10

Top Bottom