Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^That's news to me. It's easily above average rating, be it IMDB or anything in general. A word of advice: Don't rely solely on IMDB ratings.

faraaz

Evil Genius
My Sassy Girl (English) - 8/10
Choke - 5/10
The Ducchess - 9/10 (must watch)
The Unborn - 4/10, not very good at all.
The Edge of Love - 10/10, very very good.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
X-Men Origins : Wolverine - 4/10.:-x
Eventhough the story is considerable, i've never seen such a worst graphics in my life. Even some bollywood movies easily zip past it in graphics.

GameAddict

In the zone
X-Men Origins : Wolverine - 4/10.:-x
Eventhough the story is considerable, i've never seen such a worst graphics in my life. Even some bollywood movies easily zip past it in graphics.

Lol...you have watched the Workprint version (read unfinished work) which is without FX and people say that they can notice the wires on the actors.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Yeah, i already knew it when i post the same in TE forum. But as i said, i even wonder how they manage to do some kiddo kinda issues , but come to know that its a workprint, i myself blame me as "u frigg1n n00b"... :D
The story looks promising but i must watch it once it released, as i want to see how great the graphics looks like...:razz:

D

Deleted member 26636

I'm planning to watch Spirited Away. I know it's Japanese flick and like any non-English flick It should be watched subbed and not dubbed!! But since it's animation , there are no real actors and both Japanese and English voices are over dubbed!! So can anyone tell me if I should watch it with English voiceover or is it any worse than Jap audio + eng sub!!

i've watched the english dubbed version & it was amazing. a 9/10 from me. watch it. you won't be disappointed.its a really sweet story.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^watch it subbed rather than dubbed. Dubbing ruins the movie, be it animes or any other movie.

Pathik

Google Bot
^ +1.

@faraaz, 8/10 for My Sassy Girl? I am a huge Elisha Cuthbert fan and even I didn't like it that much. :p

Top Bottom