Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
^^Any Animation movie like WALL.E , Toy Story, Finding Nemo,Shrek....you know....

It's a Wonderful Life is another great flick.

Or pick out any light heart clean comedy like Home Alone 1,2 , Baby's Day Out, Back to The Future,E.T. ....

Fantasy films like Harry Potter (dreadful films) or LOTR Trilogy or PoC Trilogy, Jurrasic park....

Groundhog Day is also a great one

D

Deleted member 26636

watch "Spirited Away"- a movie about a little girl & her parents who get lost & end up in a strange wonderland. the movie is about the adventures of the little girl & how she saves her parents who have been turned into pigs. it is a japanese anime(but english dubbed version is also available). it won a lot of awards in japan & has a 97% fresh rating on rotten tomatoes..i highly recommend this movie for fans of animation movies. but if you're not much into kids & fantasy you might not enjoy it.the protagonist- the little girl is a very sweet character & you'll begin to wish you had a sister like her(at least i did as i do not have a sister):)

D

Deleted member 26636

^^Yeah recommended movie. Very good anime.

So, T. you've watched Spirited Away!..Its just fantastic. Has anyone watched "Howl's Moving Castle"..its by the the same animator hayao miyazaki who created spirited away.this movie also has a very good rating at rottentomatoes.com...if anyone has seen it please tell me.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Big Momma's House :- 6/10

And can you guys recommand me some good horror//thriller/psychopathic/gory movie ? Havent seen any movie from the mentioned genres since a long time :(.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Låt den rätte komma in - 9.5/10 (Let the Right One In)

Great Great ROmantic Horror film!!!Its about a boy who fells in love with a girl, beautiful girl only to find out that she was a vampire!!! It's one of the best I've seen this year!!! Highly Recc!!!!!!!

Top Bottom