Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Tenida

Gadget Freak
2 States: 2.5/5
Arjun Kapoor just spoiled the whole movie.

+ve: Story, Alia Bhat, Ronit Roy
-ve: Arjun Kapoor, Screenplay, Slow at certain stage.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Transcendence 6.5/10

The movie has a nice concept but too many loopholes. Better catch it in DVD/BluRay.
Depp is wasted though.

I agree with you.Saw the movie at PVR today.
The concept was great but the plot did not take quite an advantage out of it.
Depp was indeed wasted, so was freeman. 300 bucks wasted. I had high expectations from the movie.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Winter Soldier 6/10.

Story is not convincing (at least to me, "hydra secretly operating all these years".. Really!!!. Like the descendants of Pandyas have the rage to kill the last single soul of Cholas even after 100s of years in Ayirathil Oruvan).

Not as impressive as I expected. :( And that subtitle didn't bother me at all... 3D was kinda distracting. I guess it's better to watch in 2D.
I don't think I would be wanting to watch it's sequels if winter soldier would be the new Captain America after the death of Chris Evans.

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ use spoiler tags please.

Winter Soldier 7/10

kinda knew something was gonna happen to Nick as I watch Agents of SHIELD :/

I liked the cap more in The Avengers than this one.

quan chi

mortal kombat
Payback 7/10

Mel Gibson, kicks ass and everything around it. The climax is dis-satisfactory though. Expected a big fight but....well.
B/w did this movie inspire "Max Payne" or "Max Payne" inspired this movie?!

Oh, someone else thought that too
*www.imdb.com/title/tt0120784/board/flat/93805606

Yes the movie inspired the game & the game inspired a dud(according to public reviews) movie by the same name. There are a lot of other examples too. The funny thing is it go around in circle.

Last edited:

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Winter Soldier 6/10.

Story is not convincing (at least to me, "hydra secretly operating all these years".. Really!!!.

What is the problem in that according to you ? It was already hinted in the Avengers . The explanation given was good , IMO The Zola scene was one of the best scene of the movie .

- - - Updated - - -

I liked the cap more in The Avengers than this one.
Seriously ?
There was no real captain America in the avengers ... there was only a super gymnast with that shitty outfit running around the street and bouncing , parkouring off cars . He didnt even do much with his shield , it was greatly used here .

quan chi

mortal kombat
The omen
The climax was not that good. Overall a good film.
Are the sequels worth watching? They got pretty bad reviews.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Rajat, A movie can't satisfy every one. I was just not one among them. That's just my opinion. No offense meant. Sorry, if I hurt your sentiment about the movie plot. :cool:

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Yesterday saw The Shawshank Redemption. I'll rate 8.9/10. As the story goes on, its get better. After seeing this movie, now I understand one episode of Family Guy where they got inspiration from. Season 7 Episode 15. Please watch it(only for the people who has seen the movie already)

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Rajat, A movie can't satisfy every one. I was just not one among them. That's just my opinion. No offense meant. Sorry, if I hurt your sentiment about the movie plot. :cool:

None taken , I was just asking that wether you didnt like the idea of
Hydra growing as a parasite within shield or the way it was presented ?

Top Bottom