Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Out of the Furnace : Now I don't understand what's there to dislike in this movie! Not everything has to be a Prisoner like thingy, predictable or whatever, I really loved this flick. Brilliant acting by Bale, it was expected from him anyway, Woody Harrelson was great, even C.Affleck too. Plot was average, but well. I am glad that I have seen some straight forward movie with fantastic acting, where no 'computer' nonsense was put in that much sense :|
Definitely a 7.5 / 10

Neuron

Electronic.
A bunch of good movies I've watched recently.
The Sting (1973) - IMDb - 8/10
Der Untergang (2004) - IMDb - 8/10
Crash (2004) - IMDb - 7.8/10

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ none of the above links are working ! The crash is from 1996 or 2004 ? Going to watch the sting [ 1973 ] ? Souns like good old movie.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
I heard that Canon is running a TV commercial. I was trying to find that one yesterday and came across Canon Korea ad.
Wow!!! It's been a loooong time since I heard Korean. Just that few seconds ad made me to want to watch a Korean movie. Any recent good Korean movies guys? Some thing happy...

Note: No HORROR, GORE films.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I heard that Canon is running a TV commercial. I was trying to find that one yesterday and came across Canon Korea ad.
Wow!!! It's been a loooong time since I heard Korean. Just that few seconds ad made me to want to watch a Korean movie. Any recent good Korean movies guys? Some thing happy...

A Millionaire's Love

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

Found this site

List of best Korean movies

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Zang, Thank you. I have seen that movie:)
Rhitwick, Thanks for the link. Thats a pretty big list of movies.

Top Bottom