Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Flash

Lost in speed
Well the story sucks , and the bearded guy is a total rip off from Hangover . But it was watchable . Me too deleted it after watching :p
He's zach galifianakis - He starred in both the movies. Makers should've planned for a buddy comedy, but it dint work in my view.

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
He's zach galifianakis - He starred in both the movies. Makers should've planned for a buddy comedy, but it dint work in my view.

Well I knew this :p but didn't try to google his name . Too lazy :p

But I liked the idea of " a retarded stranger ruining your day " concept :p

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Mama 7.2/10

It could have been a 7.5 but the ending felt cheesy. b/w this is what our "Aatma" could have been!

The children acted very well. The young Victoria is very cute but why a little girl like her would wear specs of such wide frames? Helps make her show naive but any sane person would prefer a lightweight thin frame.
And, the producers of "Ring" should now patent "samara's" walk. They really really need to do that. Would earn them money doing nothing.

Last but not the least, its not a good idea to watch a horror movie if you are alone in the house!

After Sinister a good horror movie, give it a try.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Star Trek: Into Darkness - 6/10 . disappointed. Benedict Cumberbatch was underused , saw it on 3D as 2D was not available.

amjath

Human Spambot
The story is going nowhere ... addition of people who dont know how to act , going too over the top action for a series this grounded makes me punch the makers etc. etc.

Can't blame them still it has hot exotic cars, breath taking action and agree that races are missing. Only rock and one girl are added and I feel Rock is the bad actor

Top Bottom