Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

pratik385

In the zone
The Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012) - IMDb - 8/10
Awesome movie..Good cast and good directing..
Loved the score!
chemistry between chris and sam is also good..
Guys, do watch this one :)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
The Green Mile (1999) - 10/10
Amazing movie...although 3hrs but worth watching...Tom Hanks did a good act.
also ending was touchy :cry: also good story

digitfan

Right Off the Assembly Line
BORING???
:punch::hissyfit::banghead::duh2::cryeyesout::censored::hammer::bandanafighter::pan::sniper::flamethrower::fishwhack::enforcer2::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

just give it another go......
I too hated it.Its a damn boring game.Did i committed a crime by not liking it?Will you sue me? will i get a 10 years sentence?
Nobody is forced to like what you like.
One simile is enough to convey your feelings.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
I too hated it.Its a damn boring game.Did i committed a crime by not liking it?Will you sue me? will i get a 10 years sentence?
Nobody is forced to like what you like.
One simile is enough to convey your feelings.

haters gonna hate. no one is stopping you.

didnt get you, simile??

anyway, lets not divert from movies and escalate the argument. capiche?
its movies.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Bourne Legacy: 4/10

this could have been a great movie. but.... alas.. story was promising, but a half hearted direction mars it.

action sequences especially the bike chase was lame.

Rachel Weisz is still Beautiful :) and acting is okay.

Fight Club: 11/10 :boxing:

digitfan

Right Off the Assembly Line
haters gonna hate. no one is stopping you.
didnt get you, simile??

1.I donot belong to any clan called as "Haters".whatever i do i have some reason behind it.Not because someone else is doing the same thing.I liked the movie thats why i felt the game boring.I dont want to drag the discussion further.

2.Using 16 similes is as good as crapping a thread. Next time onwards think before posting.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
The Perks of Being a Wallflower 7.5/10

I don't know if its kept simple and subtle at times intentionally or they lacked the vision for drama.Good and pure love stories are hard to find now-a-days.

This movies has a nice story, very neat screenplay, A W E S O M E acting by Logan Lerman as Charlie (I hated him at seeing the posters. Reminded me of Beiber :p ).
But I missed something, something special. Some intense drama.

No, the movie is perfect in its way. however hard I try, no weak points but the movie was this close to be a special to me but its just a beautifully executed movie now.

Last edited:

Hrishi

^yeah , "The Dictator" was damn awesome. Lol : I can't stop laughing whenever I recall the scene of that duplicate of Alladin milk*ng the Girl. :p , uhahahaha.
Even the music/soundtracks are hilarious.

Fight Club: 11/10 :boxing:
Saw it a couple of days ago, although its quite old . But its one of the best movies I ever Saw.

Top Bottom