Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

legolas

Padawan
just watched the comedy flick Analyze this Robert DeNiro's acting was awesome!!! A really good comedy movie. You will enjoy it!!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Ok,,,,just came back from 10,000 BC........dissappointment I would say......story is lame, acting ok, climax ...well no climax at all (at least for me), the only good thing was cinematography, which was amazing. Apocalypto which can be put in the same genre was far far better than this..........
Uh Oh! Sounds like trouble.I heard the same thing over IMDB.Anyway let me see if I can still catch up with this movie.Nothing more to watch other than Vantage Point.

BTW nobody commented on RAMBO 4
I commented the very first day I saw it.I won't go in detail but this movie possibly could be the best action movie of the year.:D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Hey nobody is talking about Cloverfield?
AFAIK this movie hansn't released officially in India,right? Don't want to settle for anything on the internet as well so this movie is ruled out for the time being.;)

Caught up with The Rules Of Attraction.Didn't like it at all.I expected it to be a good teen comedy but it turned out to be a dark wierd looking film.It's based on a book I believe so yeah couldn't connect much with the movie.

Anyone here seen Accepted? If not then better watch it.Excellent plot & comic timings.

ray|raven

Think Zen.
Good ? And Jus' 6?
I was thinkin of watching it soon, would you recommend it?

Btw, for any of you folks who can understand Telugu,
Gamyam is a rocking movie.Must Watch IMO.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Das Boot (1981) (My Rating:8.9/10) (Living hell is all i can say, not a moment of dullness in spite of over 3 hr runtime, it was like everything was happening right in front of me)

Pathik

Google Bot
Good ? And Jus' 6?
I was thinkin of watching it soon, would you recommend it?

Btw, for any of you folks who can understand Telugu,
Gamyam is a rocking movie.Must Watch IMO.
Yup. It's good. But not awesome. But definitely worth a one time watch.

legolas

Padawan
I don't know how thin you draw the line bet. spoiler and non-spoiler. This movie is about protecting a village from bandits, the villagers seek help by employing samurais.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I don't know how thin you draw the line bet. spoiler and non-spoiler. This movie is about protecting a village from bandits, the villagers seek help by employing samurais.
k thats fine :)

Will get one, i suppose will hav to resort to subtitles (damn how i wish i could understand every friggin lingo).

Is it something similar to Ong Bak ?

legolas

Padawan
Ong Bak is a 1 man stunt movie. Its great, but it doesn't make it special. Emotions, poverty, fear, intelligence, strategy and some 10 other adjectives being utilized in this movie is what makes it special. And its in 1954. So, we give credit :D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Ong Bak is a 1 man stunt movie. Its great, but it doesn't make it special. Emotions, poverty, fear, intelligence, strategy and some 10 other adjectives being utilized in this movie is what makes it special. And its in 1954. So, we give credit :D
me ready to watch this one :) That was the intro i was asking

Top Bottom