Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

R2K

In the Zone
Holes (2003)
8/10
Its a disney movie. But not as cheesy as the usual ones they churn out every now and then.

icebags

Technomancer
guys plz name some good korean movies.

Faun's recommendation:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat...es-recommended-digitians-482.html#post1675878

another 1 i saw, not in that list is "Bandhobi". its about the life of bangladeshi immigrant workers, not exactly a very soothing film.

~**~
Life of Pi is amazing !

Last edited:

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
Forrest Gump (1994) - IMDb 8.5/10 What a masterpiece. Simple movie with it's heart in the right place. And Tom Hanks unbelievably brilliant as always.

Sandeep Roy

Broken In
Best movies I've seen recently:

Lawless: 8/10
End of watch: 8.5/10
Savages: 7.5/10
Looper: 8/10

These are worth a watch & your effort to download in my opinion..

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
There is only One theater playing hobbit in my city and has just 3 shows . To add to it I have tests in my school from monday-thursday. I am quite nervous as to will it still remain in theater on next Friday .

icebags

Technomancer
There is only One theater playing hobbit in my city and has just 3 shows . To add to it I have tests in my school from monday-thursday. I am quite nervous as to will it still remain in theater on next Friday .

go n see in the thursday evening, u will probably enjoy this, if the exam goes good.

Flash

Lost in speed
Star Trek (2009) - IMDb - *www.viator.com/images/stars/orange/16_4_5.gif

I never watched a star trek movie. Just want to give it a see, because of "Big Bang theory's" star trek buffs.
Was amazed by the story + visuals. Until the credits, i dint know "Eric Bana" is the Nero. Loved the characters of Kirk,Spock,Scott.

Worth watching.

Live Long and Prosper! *i19.photobucket.com/albums/b159/LivnForChrist/emoticons/VulcanSalute.gif

Top Bottom