Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
i tried to watch it, its too slow paced for me. i acknowledge its reputation, but it slows down the adrenalin flow in my brain. i will sure try to watch it again some day. :|

Watch Timecrimes. Best Time travel movie IMO. And no, it's not pretentious like Primer. Great movie. High on entertainment value. A time travel movie done right.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Watch Timecrimes. Best Time travel movie IMO. And no, it's not pretentious like Primer. Great movie. High on entertainment value. A time travel movie done right.

Thanks for recommendation buddy. By looking at rating it seems a great movie to watch :))

icebags

Technomancer

thanks, added to my list too.
here is another amazing time travel movie: the lake house (there is one hollywod version and a korean version, hollywood one seemed better to me). its a great romantic movie with time traveling through a mailbox. :-D

for all time travel fans, i will always ask to see Dr. Who and Stargate. they are full of time travel episodes with different backgrounds and aspects.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I am a big fan of time travel stuff. Have watched many movies of this genre. Timecrimes and Primer being two of them. Timecrimes sure is a movie leagues apart, while Primer needs another watch and maybe more watch to understand completely.

Thanks for that Japanese movie recommendation icebags.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
thanks, added to my list too.
here is another amazing time travel movie: the lake house (there is one hollywod version and a korean version, hollywood one seemed better to me). its a great romantic movie with time traveling through a mailbox. :-D

Il Mare

Btw some reccos:
1. Moon
2. Donnie Darko
3. Triangle

clmlbx

Technomancer
watched adjustment bureau .. but this is like romantic drama movie more rather then si-fi

Primer and Timecrimes added will soon watch it..

Sherlock Homes : A Game Of Shadows is in my compt for now couple of weeks but does not get time ti watch it.. it is 2 hour long and this weeks I got just 90 min.. I keep 1am deadline:grin:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

+1 TimeCrimes is amazing movie..:mrgreen:

also Deja Vu is sci-fi time travel is a must watch

icebags

Technomancer
watched adjustment bureau .. but this is like romantic drama movie more rather then si-fi

Primer and Timecrimes added will soon watch it..

Sherlock Homes : A Game Of Shadows is in my compt for now couple of weeks but does not get time ti watch it.. it is 2 hour long and this weeks I got just 90 min.. I keep 1am deadline:grin:

thats a lite scifi, technologically advanced people watching over us. :D

other recommendations - space voyage films: red planet, sunshine.

clmlbx

Technomancer
hot tub time machine watched a while ago

spider forest does not look sci-fi

time travel... do you mean "Frequently Asked Questions About Time Travel"..

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
TODAY's WATCH -
Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol-7.4/10
Ratatouille(animated)-8.4/10(must watch)
The green hornet-7.2/10

The best of them was as the points show.Its animation just amazing,filled with comedy,thriller,adventure,action and some romance..

MI-4 was awesome too best scene was tom cruise climbing buj khalifa.Technology used was great.

The green hornet was also gr8 action was there with lots of comedy and suspence

Enjoyed all three really.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Whoa! :shock:

Listening to all these Time Travel movies, I am so surprized that I havn't many of them! :(

And I called myself fan of this genre! :/ Put on my list each of these movies! Thanks pals for suggesting.

btw.. another Time Travel + Romantic genre movie which crossed my mind and is worth watching: Kate & Leopold (2001) - IMDb.

Top Bottom