Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Krow

Crowman
Any reviews on GHOST RIDER ..2 ?? Recommended for theater or not ? (I liked Ghost Rider)

I read that it was utter trash.

Indian Express said:
Since Blaze and his bike go all aflame when he comes into his devilish form, there is a lot that burns in Ghost Rider — from vehicles, machinery and places to people. However, nobody, but nobody sweats.
Burning Cold - Indian Express

nac

Aspiring Novelist
I just gotta know about this thread... It's already 450+ pages thread. I read few of 'em...

I would like to share some of the good foreign language movies I have seen...

Windstruck - Korean
3-Iron - Korean
Children of Heaven - Persian
City Of God - Portuguese
Offside - Persian
The Counterfeiters - German
The Sea Inside - Spanish
Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown - Spanish

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
A Siberian film - This one crosses all the limits of gore. Some scenes are way too explicit and disgusting. I am kinda immune to anything gory and I was expecting this, but still few things were way too obscene and gory. I haven't watched Salo or 120 days of Sodom but I am sure this one leaves them far behind. Direction and background score was sleek. Script, thought different, was far too stretched.

Ya. This is the most disturbing film ever for sure. Salo is like Fairy tail compared to this.

vetdrchandan

Broken In
I just gotta know about this thread... It's already 450+ pages thread. I read few of 'em...

I would like to share some of the good foreign language movies I have seen...

Windstruck - Korean
3-Iron - Korean
Children of Heaven - Persian
City Of God - Portuguese
Offside - Persian
The Counterfeiters - German
The Sea Inside - Spanish
Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown - Spanish

thanks for your suggestion. I seen only CITY OF GOD.

Rahim

Married!
^I created a thread for it and had a good discussion. Then asked ico to delete it.

On-Topic: Salo is far more disturbing and disgusting than A Serbian Movie.

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Like Crazy - At first it appeared to be like just another teen love story, even after the ending. But then, there was quite more to it. Something very realistic. Interesting watch. By the way, whole movie was shot with Canon 7D DSLR! Impressive.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
U guys are too late to find that movie... (beating my chest as if I won a contest)
Here's where I first posted about this...
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat...es-recommended-digitians-308.html#post1276701
And some insights...
A Serbian Film pulled from FrightFest | Film | guardian.co.uk

The Proposal 5/10

The Ghost Rider Part 2 5.2/10
Its RaOne of Hollywood. On second thoughts RaOne was better.

utkarsh73

In the zone
Anybody watched "The Terminal" starring Tom Hank(aka Robert Langdon)????Please watch it. Its wonderful movie.
Also Yesman starring Jim Cary.

Top Bottom