Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Today I watched "Texas Chainsaw Massacre". That was freaking scary. I have watched "Hills Have Eyes both parts", "Hostel both parts", "Wrong Turn" but found this texas movie the best among all.

Are there more parts of this movie?

legolas

Padawan
In 2007,
Michael Clayton
The brave one
Sunshine
Death at a funeral
No country for old men -> THE best
Away from her

I loved all theseeeee

Worst movies of 2007,
I am legend
Hitman

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Today I watched "Texas Chainsaw Massacre". That was freaking scary. I have watched "Hills Have Eyes both parts", "Hostel both parts", "Wrong Turn" but found this texas movie the best among all.

Are there more parts of this movie?
Which one did you watch? I assume the one with Jessica Beil in it right? Watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre The Begining.It's far more gory & better acted than this movie.The rest are the old Texas series with the original being a bit decent & rest of the 2 spin offs being a disaster.

@legolas: Dude,I am Legend was far from being the worst movie of 2007.I admit that the end was heavily disappointing but overall the movie was really good.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^ I watched "The Beginning" one. So there are more parts of this movie?
``yup all are plain gory effects. Didnt like'em.

watch the original, its better

other akin to TCM movies

*imdb.com/title/tt0072271/recommendations

Last edited:
Anyone in this thread mentioned Haute Tension? It is amongst very few of the NC-17 rated horror movies(This version is difficult to get in India).And that is not much becoz of obscenity but violence
*imdb.com/title/tt0338095/
6.8/10
Well i suppose there is some talk on Texas chainsaw Massacre. Yes there were part two and three in 1986 and 1990 but they were horrible (baseless indeed).So dont watch them. Go for original 1974 if ur a classic horror fan.It has a documentary touch to it which makes it a classic in horror history. If u get sick of old stuff watch the 2003 remake and then the beginning..in order .

Hills have eyes -1st part is terrific
2nd part is obscene ,not disturbing at all.

wrong turn one is good
second is just OK

Apart from horror genre -No country for old men is Outstanding .Ill give it 9/10

Last edited:
Top Bottom