Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I hope those such profit sharing woes don't arise in TinTin! What an awesome movie it's going to be! Just watch the trailer guys (IN HD)!!! :D

[YOUTUBE]Bs3-QksTgME&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]

D

Deleted member 26636

This is f*ckin' nuts. Captain America and Final Destination 5 seem to have released today and I can't spot a single listing for Captain American anywhere. Final Destination, too, is in limited theaters. Delhi folks, what's your status? :x

yeah man i am sooo eagerly waiting for Captain America.... :cry:

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
all the consolidated listings are behind the theatres official website listings

the Amazing Spiderman seems to be a remake of the first spiderman movie, they could have gone on with the story but theres this mirror's edge sequence with amazing shadows and reflections starting at 1:40
[Youtube]siqo1X-gKTk[/Youtube]

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I think I've noticed a web throwing device on his wrist. Staying true to basics but Toby Magure's one was apt other than web origin.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Wow.. The trailer of Amazing Spider-Man looks Awesome... and I havn't played Mirror's Edge, but the first person perspective is nice too... with only one concern...
Why are they Remaking it!
I like Tobey MaGuire too much too handle a remake! :(

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Season of the Witch (2011) - 7/10
excellent acting by cage...this movie is worth watching in a 5.1 Home theater setup & also on HD

ssb1551

Technomancer
Season of the Witch (2011) - 7/10
excellent acting by cage...this movie is worth watching in a 5.1 Home theater setup & also on HD

Dude seriously!!!I wouldn't recommend the movie to anyone...

I mean Nick Cage is an amazing actor but his script selection for the last few years has been extremely bad!!I mean its the same guy who gave us Leaving Las Vegas, Kiss of the Vampire, City of Angels & many more..Guess he is going senile!!

Last edited:

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Rise of POTA : 8/10

Saw it finally on the big screen. Really nice. Good addition from Heston--->Walberg.
:)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Just returned watching The Last Part of Harry Potter: HP and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2.
And have to tell, the end was Awesome. They have really put down a show, which can never be forget. Totally as desired.
I had a grudge for Part1, since it was kinda boring. But Part 2, made it for me.
Awesome CG effects, with emotional moments, and a surprising ending, which left me with fuzzy eyes!
Totally Loved it!

Harry Potter meant a lot to me. Grew up with him. Had some memories with it, which I can Never forget even at the last year of my life. Adios Harry, Ron and Hermoine. Will miss ya.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Was watching Hitchcock movies for past few days. Started from early days (silent era)

The Lodger 7.5/10

Good thriller. And who am I to criticize Hitchcock. I would just rather put my rating.

Blackmail 7/10

Murder ! 7.5/10

I did not know in ancient Britain being "half-caste" was such a sin!!!

The 39 Steps 8/10

And from the queen of crime, Agatha Christie,
Five Little Pigs 8.5/10

Top Bottom