Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

abhidev

Human Spambot
Watched 'Hop'...the animation was really nice but its kind of meant for children :D...well its a one time watch though. 6/10

ajayritik

Technomancer
Brindavanam (2010). Its a telegu movie. Watch it in HD if possible. You;ll know why.

This movie was good but I don't see anything special to watch it in HD though. Maybe since there are very few telugu movies which release in Blu Ray then maybe we can watch it to see how it looks in Blu Ray.

Watched 'Hop'...the animation was really nice but its kind of meant for children :D...well its a one time watch though. 6/10

I have this movie with me now. Got it after I read the storyline and since it's animated but I don't think it's that good.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Ya I had seen it in imdb but didn't downloaded it....will do it soon...
is it similar to suspiria?
No no...as you were watching such slasher, torture movies I mentioned it. I did not watch the movie though.

pls recommend me movies in icheckmovies?:grin:
What I do is, try top lists and lists made by websites.

As you too like horror genre like me, go for the 500Horror movies list. The movies in this list are really good.

The try "Fok 250" list

ajayritik

Technomancer
What I do is, try top lists and lists made by websites.

As you too like horror genre like me, go for the 500Horror movies list. The movies in this list are really good.

The try "Fok 250" list
Apart from IMDB any other sites which have good list of recommendations on movies ?

Guys any good suggestions on Suspense or Thriller Genre!

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Guys any good suggestions on Suspense or Thriller Genre!

Triangle

No no...as you were watching such slasher, torture movies I mentioned it. I did not watch the movie though.
Torture...Suspiria is not a torture...
Have u seen Crushed (2009)..that is what I call torture...:grin:

Btw...I hate girls crying out loud for help in horror movies...they just dumb
:lol: means irritating to ears...

ajayritik

Technomancer
Apart from me, I did not find anyone complaining about ZNMD's length! Am I too demanding?

When I read your view on the movie I dropped the idea of watching it in the first week. However after finding other folks views I decided to give it a try.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Torture...Suspiria is not a torture...
Have u seen Crushed (2009)..that is what I call torture...:grin:

Btw...I hate girls crying out loud for help in horror movies...they just dumb
:lol: means irritating to ears...
Oh...its not about Suspiria. The recommendation is on the few movies you posted before Suspiria.

When I read your view on the movie I dropped the idea of watching it in the first week. However after finding other folks views I decided to give it a try.

I don't think I posted anything bad about the movie. The movies is good but boring.

ajayritik

Technomancer
I don't think I posted anything bad about the movie. The movies is good but boring.
Too be honest I wasn't too keen on watching the movie. I thought maybe it will be boring. So when you mentioned that it maybe a bit longer and maybe boring I decided not to go for the movie.

offtopic your user name has got nothing to do with Hritik Roshan right? I mean you are not his fan right?

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
guys, will you rate Delhi Belly as a must watch :wink: ?

No ways. Insanely stupid and overrated movie. How can someone like street crud and horse dung. Uncalled for cinema.

I am so happy Aamir never one the Oscar. Else this movie would have been exonerated even more.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Delhi Belly is a must watch. It breaks new grounds of movie making and dares to bring realism with in-your-face dialogs.

b/w you can refer my review here

Top Bottom