Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

ajayritik

Technomancer
Singham 7/10.

Guys I got hold of Haunted 3 D but I need 3 D glasses. I found in net we can make our own. Any experiences?

noob

Cyborg Agent
"Limitless " : Excellent story telling. Futuristic, tells what might happen when you use 100% of your brain. my ratings 4/5 , Was totally glued to this

"TimeCrimes" / Los cronocrímenes (original title) Amazing movie i have seen after Inception. Have to watch it again

Excellent movies...dont miss

ajayritik

Technomancer
Singham 7/10.

Guys I got hold of Haunted 3 D but I need 3 D glasses. I found in net we can make our own. Any experiences?

Guys anybody here has an experience of watching 3D movie on their Normal LCD Monitor. I got this 3 D version of the movie Haunted but unable to view it in 3 D.

clmlbx

Technomancer
Singham is 7/10.

IF you like South movies then do watch it. This movie is totally like South movies. lot of cars, action, Dialogues(which I loved most in it). I have become fan of Prakash Raj acting and Dialogue Deliveries.. Overall movie is Good worth a watch. mostly enjoyed because of Prakash Raj and Dialogues

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Singham is 7/10.

IF you like South movies then do watch it. This movie is totally like South movies. lot of cars, action, Dialogues(which I loved most in it). I have become fan of Prakash Raj acting and Dialogue Deliveries.. Overall movie is Good worth a watch. mostly enjoyed because of Prakash Raj and Dialogues

Kewl. Was planning to watch it anyways.

Sacrifice - 5/10

The Bill Collector - 7/10

Siddhartha_t69

Journeyman
Singham 7/10.

I also have some educative p0rn0 in 3D anaglyph. On the internet, it says something like blue transparent sheet to the right eye and red transparent sheet to the left.
I tried and i tried and i tried and i tried, and finally...

...I gave up.

BTW has anybody any experience succeeded?

mrintech

Technomancer
* Contact (1997) - IMDb - 9/10
* Source Code (2011) - IMDb - 7/10
* The Core (2003) - IMDb - 8/10 (Scientifically wrong, but a Good Time Pass)

:)

abhidev

Human Spambot
Watched 'Unknown' starring liam neilson....was a ok movie...i like the story though but at the end it was simply too much...5/10

Also has anyone watched 'Wild orchid'...got it from a frnd and he said its a must watch....will check the rating later on imdb

Top Bottom