Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

TheMost

Simply.. Evolution !!
Battle: Los Angeles (2011)- 9/10

I had trouble catching with the technical terms after a few mins of the film play ..
So got my Dubbed tracks and watched ..

I Couln't notice the time flying...
Nice movie as far as my concern ... But could have been better..

R2K

In the Zone
The Strangers (2008) - IMDb
Kinda good one if you are into stalker movies
BTW In almost any movie of this kind ,why is that everytime when a character gets into trouble his/her phone runs out of battery...Can't these ppl keep their damn phones charged..geez
Also most of them have issues remembering to lock the doors of their house or cars

Nemes!s

Broken In
This is for those who had not seen "Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels" from Guy Ritchie.

its - 9.9 out of 10 (pure entertainment)

nice comedy story and awesome dialogs and not to forget the background score. Its worth of every penny even if u have not spent.

"when you dance with the Devil, you wait for the song to stop, Do you know what i mean ? ;-)"

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Of course it is. The movie was based on the game. The sequel was 10x more bad as* than the first one.

so was the game good.....
actually i was confused between punisher & painkiller (PC)????

Primal (2010) - 5/10
good Australian movie...although the ending monster seemed weird to me...

R2K

In the Zone
Jingle All the Way (1996) - IMDb
7/10
Saw it on Movies Now
great Comedy but i think the ending was bit too cheesy(But that should be expected from a hollywood family/christmas movie anyway:D)

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Paul 7.5/10

A witty alien movie. I liked the humor in this movie. Few moments are real LOL.

Enjoyed it.

Similar themed movies would be "E.T" and "Planet 51"

Last edited:

abhidev

Human Spambot
Watched 'Pyar ka Punchnama'....almost all the facts about girls and relationship seemed true....as i could relate to most of the things...:D...8/10

Top Bottom