Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

ithehappy

Human Spambot
The Eagle. Knew it'd be good and it didn't disappoint me. But somewhere I found a modern touch to it, which is bad.
The Eagle (2011) - IMDb

R2K

In the Zone
Watched 'Pyar ka Punchnama'....almost all the facts about girls and relationship seemed true....as i could relate to most of the things...:D...8/10

Noticed someone else also recommended the same before....looks like its worth a watch....
:smile:

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/community-discussions/142107-movie-review-thread.html

we were expecting a better response from you guys, so we made it a sticky..
so many movies have been released in this month, do post reviews..
& will unsticky it next week, if nobody's interested :unsure:

Guys, is Gulaal worth the bandwidth..? Is it shot in Rajput land..? And is it realistic..?

YES ...

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
^SSK, dude people has to watch movies then only they would post reviews. And that thread is only for new movies, so its obvious most of the time it would stay dry. Have patience ;)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
The Resident (2011) - 6.8/10
I m giving it a good rating coz I really liked it.
Awesome acting by Hilary Swank & good Thriller...though imdb says
its a horror also but I didtn't found it to be.

a must watch to all

Rahim

Married!
@ssk: You will never forget the punch of Gulaal; just watch it for Kay Kay's terrific performance and its songs are thought-provoking too.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Cypher 6.5/10

A good sci-fi movie if not great.

Concept is kind of similar with "Fight Club" and could give you trouble for a few moments if you forgot top keep track of who assigned who.

Above average.

R2K

In the Zone
Pyaar Ka Punchnama (2011) - IMDb
Never really enjoyed any other bollywood movie other than 3 idiots before this movie. This flick reflected the harsh reality of relationships in this modern age.
Everybody did a great job considering most of them were new in the industry. except for the ppl who made the trailers for the flick:D
God i thought this would be another trash churned out of bollywood when i saw the repeated trailers on the TV channels.:shock:
BTW how did this movie do in theatres/box office?:smile:

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Watched Forest Gump(1994) today.Awesome movie i would say.I will give
Rating-10/10 Tom Hanks was super in this movie, he is like real superstar.Please friend watch this film, i can guaranteed you will enjoy.

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
^Its forest Gump and I guess everyone has seen it. Its like must must watch.

Do remember to watch his other gems,

The Green Mile
Cast Away
The Terminal
Catch me if you can
You've got mail
Sleepless in Seattle
Philadelphia

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Is Gulal watchable with family..? Hows the tone of dialogues...

No you cannot. Has a lot of raw swear words.

Watched it today. Crap movie. Totally stupid and cliched. If it not was for KK, the movie would have been worse. Not sure what the director was trying. He always tries to show reality -- which we are all aware off. 15 minutes into the movie, it looses pace and cohesion. Was a bore + torture. A lot of characters are just space fillers. Nothing moves forward. Purely mythical also.

Top Bottom