Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
MI series (till part 2) is way better than War of the worlds in any day. Spielberg just could not catch the essence of H.G. Wells's story.

I had watched it in cinema hall on my college day (when according to me, my cinema gyan was zero) and hated it.

@Sam, lol, yes. U know I had an interview today and what I was doing till 1Am late night was searching movies.

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Lol, man, the link, iCheckMovies, is allowed in our office network.
Ya, gonna use it full b4 they block it :-D

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
hehehe chumpkins...lolz

BTW came to know abt icheckmovies site from post above by sam9s...it is good...

Last edited:

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
it is gagan007's profile - iCheckMovies.com dude...
I guess yours is rhitwick's profile - iCheckMovies.com :)
So you are an actor... :)

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
hehe that's great to know sam9s :)
and thanks to you and rhitwick for adding me there as a friend...there is another one named paranj...do you know who he is?

Edit: Ok got it Psychosocial :)

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
@sam9s :- :)

Btw, the site has many movies missing. For example... only 3 American Pies listed... WTF?

Anyways going to see She's Out of My League today.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Anyways going to see She's Out of My League today.
Oh, dat has become my fav for I don't know why....already watched two times.

May be for the simplicity of certain things.

And, I would very much like to see Ethan and A-medico's profile in icheckmovies, and obviously Kanjar.

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
She is Out of My League is a gorgeous movie. loved Jay Baruchel and Alice Eve....she looked amazing in her intro scene...i was literally drooling...though later I noticed she has overgrown front teeth...eeew
but the movie is too funny...

lately i have noticed that lesser known guys in hollywood are giving wonderful movies...mostly comedy but still....in this genre i loved:

sex drive, after school special and some more...will post as I remember them...

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^^ You are welcome Gagan .....
@Paranj accepted your invitation .... :) Thanks ...
@Ethan Where on earth are you ???
I am already registered, but I just have to navigate the site to see what it's all about. What exactly is it that we do here again?

a_medico

Chillum Baba
^^ signed it the first day when sam posted. Could really understand the site on the superficial surf, so gave up. Will look into it again :)

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
wats that? a recommendation or some new whacky phrase?

anyways....I request all subscribers of this thread to share icheckmovies IDs here...so we call can connect there too :)

Top Bottom