Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Dear goobimama,
I am writing to you to know some information, have you seen 12 monkeys by now ? if not, it has been over two months & this is very unjust, so i hope you look into the matter.
Your Friend,
A Monkey
lol...:mrgreen:...show me the monkey

My Dear Monkey

Its quite unjust that your plea was not taken into consideration. So this time jury has decided to enact upon it appropriately.

Hope you will get justice :D

A monkey's friend
The Jury

goobimama

 Macboy
Hmm. I always thought there was something weird about that kit Smit. Anyway, there will be no further injustice done to the poor thing. I will make it a point to watch your 12 monkeys within the week.... :)

prasad_den

Padawan
Saw "My sassy girl" yesterday... I know it's a little too late, but I'm happy i saw this movie..! Its very nice..! Read my review in my blog.. :D {thats my first blog..!}

praka123

left this forum longback
^i saw it 7 months back! and recommended here!but the super cool dedicated to english/hollywood movie megalomaniacs never care to understand what it is! :rolleyes:

prasad_den

Padawan
^^ In fact. this movie was in my mind ever since I read the recommendations here, by you and drgrudge I think...! Check my review and pls comment..! :D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^ yeah people just like Hollywood and never want to see the other side :D

Btw nice review

goobimama

 Macboy
The iMac has a 20" display (1680*1050). I watch movies on the PC though cause it has the 24" Dell monitor plus surround speakers.

faraaz

Evil Genius
Getting Omen right now infact...another 3 hours and I'll be seeing it...tumne abhi mujhe mood mein daal diya...

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Can anyone suggest me any good Action movie released last year.I have already seen Die Hard 4 and Bourne Ultimatum.

Who

Guess Who's Back
Transformers, 300, spider man 3 also i liked superman returns but it was released in 2006.

Who

Guess Who's Back
resisdence evil 3 , There Will Be Blood & shoot em' up well they were the good ones except for RS 3 .

Top Bottom