Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time - OK, if it's based on the game, then why do you have to twist the storyline? So the animations are decent, stunts are good and locations are authentic, but that can't be an excuse for the change in the story. No Farah? No Vizier? This is ridiculous. I'm a huge fan of the game trilogy, but this movie was quite a disappointment.

Piyush

Lanaya
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time - OK, if it's based on the game, then why do you have to twist the storyline? So the animations are decent, stunts are good and locations are authentic, but that can't be an excuse for the change in the story. No Farah? No Vizier? This is ridiculous. I'm a huge fan of the game trilogy, but this movie was quite a disappointment.
wtf??
now in the next part there will be no dahaka and kaileena
crap!!

asingh

Aspiring Novelist

I totally found this movie crap. Waste of time. After a long time, watching an English movie in a hall, I was wondering..when does it end. Last was Avatar. Over hype, crap. PoP, has not pace. Slow.

^Some regard Jackie Brown his best movie :p

Yes, one of the best for sure.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Just back from Rajneeti. Awesome movie. Prakash Jha NEVER dissapoints. Great plot, A grade directing. Ranbir learnt how to act! Only bad thing is Katrina. She is still pathetic.

8/10

D

Deleted member 26636

^up is not an anime..its an animated movie...anime is specifically referred to a style of japanese animation movies

Krow

Crowman
Just can't get Whisper of the Heart out of my head. It's soundtrack (mainly Country Roads by John Denver and it's Japanese version) are playing in my head over and over for almost a week now.

D

Deleted member 26636

@Krow...i think you might be interested in these links about Hayao Miyazaki- LINK 1
LINK 2

Top Bottom