Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Marathon 8 / 10

Wow!!!!
Awesome

What an amazing acting by the lead hero.
I've seen his another film, The Classic, but this one seems even better.
Very good movie and even better acting.

Check out guys.

Last edited:

a_medico

Chillum Baba
^^^

It was my first Korean movie after recommendation by Kanjar. Was totally spellbound after watching it. Highly recommended.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Hot Fuzz - Can't believe, I had ignored this movie for such a long time. It was fantastic. Simon Peg is a superb actor. The movie was hilarious, especially the end which totally caught me off guard. A must watch for all comedy fans.

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
Rocket Singh 3.25/5

Fabulous casting and good direction just goes a little overboard in the second half but never loses its simplicity and realism among the characters.Go watch this u guys
btdubz,where do you find chicks in distress like in this movie??!! :( :p

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Rocket Singh 3.25/5

Fabulous casting and good direction just goes a little overboard in the second half but never loses its simplicity and realism among the characters.Go watch this u guys
btdubz,where do you find chicks in distress like in this movie??!! :( :p

++1....same rating from my side....Movie is very longer..could have been edited :neutral:

3 idiots 4/5

Fully paisa vasool movie..mast dhammaal ...alllll izzzzzzz well :razz:

I would request members to give rating out of 5 just like TOI,rediff etc

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Hot Fuzz - Can't believe, I had ignored this movie for such a long time. It was fantastic. Simon Peg is a superb actor. The movie was hilarious, especially the end which totally caught me off guard. A must watch for all comedy fans.

This and Shawn Of The Dead are one of their kind! Smart, witty Comedy!!! Awesome flicks, both of them are! :)

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Can someone tell me the difference between an IMAX 3D and normal 3D theater? I need to book a ticket for me. Please, tell me.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Tell me, buddies. Please.

Simple...

In regular 3d.. the image will be projected using the same technology as a normal movie...and you will get regular anaglyph 3d glasses. Which will give you regular 3d experience.

IMAX 3d, the film will be projected in 2 projector lens at the same time and you won't get a regular anaglyph 3d glasses but you will get a polarized glasses in which both the colors will be same. But polarization your left eye's glass will be different from the polarization of your left eye glass, So are the projector lens polarization. Resulting in a more crispier and realistic image inside your brain. And add 80 feet height screen + THX certified sound system.(believe me.. the magic your brain does in this process is nothing when compared to magic the technology is doing).

Last edited:
M

MadMax86

in theatres in bangalore are regular 3d? will there be super differnce between imax 3d and regular 3d? tell me guyzz.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button - Fantastic movie. Loved it, albeit a bit long, the narrative script didn't let it down. Brilliant performance by Brad Pitt.

quan chi

mortal kombat
in hbo they used to show this 'tales from the crypt' i really loved those.

i have almost watched most of its parts and movies.though except few majority of them were quite good.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
13 Tzameti 8 /10

The first thing comes from ur mouth when u watch the "first" scene is WTF???!!!
Brilliant, shocking and awesome

Pace becomes slow at the end but accepted...
Highly recommended to all thriller lovers. Thrill and shock are the only things that this movie has to offer you.

Top Bottom