Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Krow

Crowman
^Crouching Tiger is great if you are in the mood for some great martial arts sequences. Overall a good film with a non-standard plot. Go ahead with it.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Pandorum 7/10

It seemed to me The Descent with much more twists...

Good but not great in bollywood language, its a masala movie... 8/

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Vinyan - Try this one if you want something offbeat and different. Slow but never boring and really interesting.

Nithu

I'm in 3D Grafix world!!!

Wow... what a spectacular visual & special effects... life like characters... amazing CGI...
Must watch movie in 3D.

sandeepk

Journeyman
I am expecting user reviews for the movies...

1.Sixth Sense...

2. Das Leben der Anderen

3. Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon

Das Leben der Anderen, is a very well made film. You will definitely like it if you are into serious cinema. If you know german too, then that will be an additional benefit
I really liked this film. Its very slow but that is the thing that makes this movie work. Definitely a must watch. One of the rare occasions when Oscar was given to a worthy film (I generally don't like most of the films that receive Oscar with few exceptions)!!

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Darn! Those Na'vis and the music by Steve Jablonsky is onto me. I feel like cryin' when I hear that awesome music. AVATAR's out of this world! Awesome work, Cameron. I can't wait for the sequels. Too bad those Na'vis and Pandora are fictional. :wah:

3 Idiots :- I normally don't watch Hindi movies, but watched this one as my mom gave me a little pressure to download it and watch. And guess what? This movie is totally superb. The story totally speaks logic and no 8ull$h1t. The comedy is is totally hilarious.
9/10 from me.

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
^u dont watch hindi movies? why? coz u like crap hollywood movies,eh?

take this as an offence.you are a disgrace to any kinda cinema.plz dont show your face in this thread :mad:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ Hello..It is purely his intention & interest not to watch hindi movies. And you are calling him disgrace coz he don't watch Hindi movies? You mean.. A person who don't watch a hindi movie is a disgrace person?

Despite of all the crap you sooted at him.. Do remember that we/you/i don't have any rights to request/command any one not to show their face in the thread as it is not our/your/my forum.

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
i know i went overboard with my comment and i fully understand the forum rules but i've seen people ridicule hindi cinema only to watch movies like 2012.

i hope we have a special mod to remove troll posts in this thread

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Anybody seen Blairwitch project...is it more scary than paranormal activity....:p
also pls tell abt the horror movie 'The shining'

Top Bottom