Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

a_medico

Chillum Baba
For those who loved Der Untergang, another Hitler movie Hitler: The Rise of Evil *www.imdb.com/title/tt0346293/

Its not about war. Its about how Hitler rose to power. You need to watch Robert Carlyle's acting as Hitler to believe it. One of the most memorable roles till date IMHO.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^there is one hysterical Titler too *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/79.png

This guy was in 28 weeks later, but it seems to be a TV series ?

a_medico

Chillum Baba
You Don't Mess with the Zohan - I am one of those rare entities who enjoyed the movie. Most of the jokes were gross and passable but the middle eastern guys were funny. The movie was like mix of Borat+Austin Powers+Hot Shots but who cares. Wouldn't highly recommend it though.

@T159 - Yes its a tv series in 2 parts.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Yes its a good movie and sometimes makes you feel that this guyJames Franco, only he has the acting ability to come sub par with Mr. Heath Ledger if we need Joker again!

Rahim

Married!
For those who loved Der Untergang, another Hitler movie Hitler: The Rise of Evil *www.imdb.com/title/tt0346293/

Its not about war. Its about how Hitler rose to power. You need to watch Robert Carlyle's acting as Hitler to believe it. One of the most memorable roles till date IMHO.

Have seen the series on History Channel and it was way too good than the movie by the same name.

red_devil

Back!
Oxford Murders...nice suspense movie...reminded me of The Da Vinci code:)
8/10 { wonder why its rated 6.2/10 on IMDB }

Kung Fu Panda... nice timepass movie ;)

red_devil

Back!
@ rahimveron .. i liked it... goes a lil' over the top wrt some mathematics that they talk about :D but liked it overall !!!

Oh btw, its not upto the level of Da Vinci Code. DVC was simpler and thus better ;)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^yup ending was the worst but training was the best

Watched Haute Tension - OMFG this is one twisted movie, dont feel cheated after watching it. And please dont read spoilers, you will ruin the things. Some great songs too, albeit in French :p. But heck music is music and some great music is always in my rhythmbox on repeat.

Top Bottom