Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

jal_desai

In the zone
hey guys wow u really r awesome i never heard most of da movies u ppl talk bout......, wer do get 2 watch all of them..., i mean r der any sites 2 download them etc...., (mention any free ones plzz..).................

active torrents are alwaz da latest ones...., so anybody willin 2 share plzzzzzzzzzzz....

in my place der r hardly any shops wer i could get them for rent...., u can't even get catch me if u can etc.... 4get bout da classics..... :-(

with utmost respect to the "BUY ORIGINAL" notion, u may use torrents and torrent-client software like uTorrent.... i have (or rather i can't) nothing to say further...

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Saw Final Destination & The Hills Have Eyes back-2-back.Boy I just love these cheesy slasher/thriller movies.:D

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Ironman
however Batman Begins still is my fav superhero movie....:)

jxcess2

Banned
has anyone seen "The Prestige"? Fantastic movie I must say.

Plot:
Robert and Alfred are rival magicians. When Alfred performs the ultimate magic trick, Robert tries desperately to find out the secret to the trick.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
can anyone give me a list of the best comedy movies...i have seen a lot..but dont seem to get enuf of them.. :D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Has anyone seen Spring Break Lawyer? I had seen it ages ago on HBO.Haven't been able to track it on any Torrent till date.The strange this is even on Amazon it just has a VHS copy.:confused:

Was a real good comedy flick.Has got a low rating on IMDB but don't go by it.It was hilarious.:D

jxcess2

Banned
can anyone give me a list of the best comedy movies...i have seen a lot..but dont seem to get enuf of them.. :D

here's a list of my personal favs: clerks, clerks 2, southpark bigger longer uncut, the 40 year old virgin, groundhog day, scary movie (1st part), american pie (1st & 2nd part), hot shots 1 & 2, dumb & dumber, duck soup, shrek 1, 2 & 3, forrest gump.

ajaybc

Youngling
here's a list of my personal favs: clerks, clerks 2, southpark bigger longer uncut, the 40 year old virgin, groundhog day, scary movie (1st part), american pie (1st & 2nd part), hot shots 1 & 2, dumb & dumber, duck soup, shrek 1, 2 & 3, forrest gump.

Click,American Pie 1,2 & 3,The Hitch.......cant remember the rest

shri

Always Fresh!
'The Kingdom' . Good movie. Its about the bombing of american facility and its investigation in saudi arabia.
Do watch 'A crude awakening: the oil story'. Its a documentary on the depleting oil resource.