Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
George Miller returns with his greatest ideas in his mind, after 30 years...made fourth film in Mad Max series.....Tom Hardy takes leading role instead of Mel Gibson.
It's extremely violent, with nonstop chase scenes, explosions, deaths, blood, shooting, and stabbing, as well as violence against women.,

Mad Max: Fury Road (2015) 7/10
R | 120 min | Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi | 15 May 2015 (USA)

Did you watch it in theater ?

A

amit.tiger12

Dude...W2K is not yet released and will be on 28 May

I don't know exact date for his journey so suggested this movie also... see post no [#23106]

- - - Updated - - -

^ those who watched mad max.. watch mad max franchise's 3 movies, mad max 1,2,3...

ankush28

Bazinga
A beautiful mind 2001

10/10

Based on life of Dr. John Nash.
(Story is kinda mix of The Imitation game and The theory of everything, two best movies from last year!)

Last edited:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Its remake from original film of Poltergeist (1982) classic.,
Its not a scary film....its average movie...Always "Old Is Gold"

Poltergeist (1982) was awesome movie and writer is Steven Spielberg

I love Heather O'Rourke (1975–1988) acting, she was so cute...Sad :cry: she died so early

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Tannu Weds Mannu 2 - 9/10

What a classic movie!

Kangana really tames them all single handedly. She's worth more than an Oscar.

Also, kudos to producers as they used the ditto same cast which really made the sequel something you can "connect" to.

One mark less for the usual Bollywood ending, twist could have made it perfect.

PS: This part was definitely better than first part except the ending.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Suggest an horror movie to watch with family and is fast paced or filled with lots of scary moments, today watched Oculus and everybody is frowning upon me ;)

Oculus is good movie but not good enough to watch with family with fun, first half was so slow that at times I felt like moving out.. and when we were "yah.. lets have some entertainment now.. " and movie ended..

I will give 5/10

You can skip this one safely..

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Suggest an horror movie to watch with family and is fast paced or filled with lots of scary moments, today watched Oculus and everybody is frowning upon me ;)

Oculus is good movie but not good enough to watch with family with fun, first half was so slow that at times I felt like moving out.. and when we were "yah.. lets have some entertainment now.. " and movie ended..

I will give 5/10

You can skip this one safely..
Mama
The Conjuring

Obviously "Ring" (1 and 2) if not seen already
Go for any "jump scare" horror movies.

Insidious (chapter 1) only.

- - - Updated - - -

(my imagination)

Oculuous was good but not for family viewing.
Most of the time people watch horror movies, get scared and then to show bravery they claim it was total sh1t.

You could have fallen in the same trap and want to scare them with some new movie (a personal challenge kinda thing I suppose)

Remember, you won't be able to satisfy them all. So, don't try the third time.

I'm sorry, if my comments have hurt your feelings, I could be totally wrong.
I'm sorry again if I'm sounding a know-it-all jackass.
Its just that I've been in similar situations and the retrials did not improve anything.

Top Bottom