Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

quan chi

mortal kombat
I know this maybe a suspense thriller or something so can't ask much about it.
But just wanted to check is it worth a watch. Was planning to watch this weekend.
Just few more lines on the movie please?
Its a simple whodunit type of movie. The plot is interesting and is definitely worth a watch .

ashs1

Padawan
Justice League : Flashpoint paradox - 8/10
Very Very similar to the current TV series flash... Great concept and perfect voice actors..

Batman : the dark Knight returns : part 1 - 9/10

Probably the best batman animated movie. ( previously I thought batman : under the red hood was the best movie, but the dark Knight returns is much more similar to comics..).. The movie ended on a exciting note.. Can't wait to watch part 2.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Avengers 2 - 8/10

Loved it.

Mind control witch, The vision and 1 more join the avengers now, THE THANUS IS THE NEXT VILLAN

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
just back from Avengers: Age of Ultron.

will it make money? yep, loads
is it satisfying? nope. gotta watch it again.

Movie felt rushed.

I felt ultron was not portrayed as I expected, like giving Avengers run for their money. felt it was too easy. hell, even Scarlet Witch screwed with Avengers better than Ultron.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Avengers 2 : 7/10

It was good but not as good as 1st part mostly because of lake of a villain/portrayal similar to Loki in 1st part.Ultron's origin story was modified to suit the movie but it also made his character weak.I am hoping that Thanos doesn't get similar treatment because he is the only one i am looking forward to for this movie series.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
just back from Avengers: Age of Ultron.

will it make money? yep, loads
is it satisfying? nope. gotta watch it again.

Movie felt rushed.

I felt ultron was not portrayed as I expected, like giving Avengers run for their money. felt it was too easy. hell, even Scarlet Witch screwed with Avengers better than Ultron.

Rushed and less Hulk Footage

Avengers Age of Ultron --7.5/10

Kolkata Mani Square Cinemax 3D failed me! That piece of steaming shite is a horrendous abomination of a 3d theater! Arggh My eyes hurt

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Ugly 10/10

I'm speechless. I've no words to explain its awesomeness.
Movie making at its best.

Either you've seen it or you've not. Period

Top Bottom