Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Avengers age of ultron: liked the actions. Overall worth the money.

Nat and Banner. Now that's something. Also the whole audience cheered when the vision picked up the hammer. I wish they bring in Skye from the TV series along with Phil Coulson. I miss that guy

Watch the latest episode of Agents of Shield before this movie

quan chi

mortal kombat
Kingsman: The Secret Service
The Avengers (It is not that bad & is very poorly underrated) + some games.
Overall its a good movie.

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
Guys any good suggestions on good 3 D movies for kids either animated or the regular stuff.
Have 3D TV for long time but hardly watched any 3 D Stuff.

Most of the recent 3D movies doesn't have much pop out effects, instead they are focusing on depth. A few movies that I remember to have good pop out effects:

1. Flying Monsters 3D With David Attenborough (2011)
2. Epic (2013)
3. Frozen (2013)
4. Amazing Ocean 3D (2013)
5. Wreck It Ralph (2012)
6. The Lorax (2012)
7. Under the Sea 3D (2009)
8. Despicable Me 1 & 2
9. The Croods (2013)
10. Journey series Journey To The Centre of the Earth (2008)

ajayritik

Technomancer
Most of the recent 3D movies doesn't have much pop out effects, instead they are focusing on depth. A few movies that I remember to have good pop out effects:

1. Flying Monsters 3D With David Attenborough (2011)
2. Epic (2013)
3. Frozen (2013)
4. Amazing Ocean 3D (2013)
5. Wreck It Ralph (2012)
6. The Lorax (2012)
7. Under the Sea 3D (2009)
8. Despicable Me 1 & 2
9. The Croods (2013)
10. Journey series Journey To The Centre of the Earth (2008)
Thanks Chetta

ajayritik

Technomancer
Amazing movie..It will sit you edge on seat, every minute by minute most terrifying and suspenseful movies.,

Frozen (2010) 8/10
R | 93 min | Drama, Thriller | 25 March 2010

Director Emilio Maille's relentlessly brutal action thriller Rosario Tijeras unfurls in Medellin, Colombia, circa 1989 - a point when that metropolis stood as one of the most relentlessly dangerous.,

Its average for me.,

Rosario Tijeras (2005) 5/10
R | 126 min | Crime, Drama, Romance | 12 August 2005 (Colombia)

- - - Updated - - -

Based on historical facts, The brutal French film Intimate Enemies takes place in 1959, at the height of the Algerian struggle against French rule.

L'ennemi intime (2007) 7/10
111 min | Drama, History, War | 2 October 2009 (French)

"Admiral" is a 2008 Russian biopic revolving around the later life (1916-1920) of Admiral Alexander Kolchak, who was the leader of the anti-Bolshevik White Army and Supreme Ruler of Russia during the Russian Civil War.

Admiral (2008) 6/10
124 min | Biography, Drama, History | 9 October 2008 (Russia)

Take Shelter, which, it should be said, boasts haunting but seamless visual effects, is a movie for this moment in time, this moment in our lives.

Take Shelter (2011) 6.3/10
R | 120 min | Drama, Thriller | 10 November 2011

Bro sorry if I'm being rude but whenever I read your one liner or two liners it sounds like some one liner reviews that I read from Movie reviews by the so called Critics.
Just try to add some flavour as if you were a common man rather than a paid movie reviewer.

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
Amazing movie..It will sit you edge on seat, every minute by minute most terrifying and suspenseful movies.,

Frozen (2010) 8/10
R | 93 min | Drama, Thriller | 25 March 2010
Lol. When you mentioned frozen, I thought about the Disney movie frozen...
Was totally perplexed by your review then lol

ajayritik

Technomancer
[FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Its light comedy, a bit slow movies..[/FONT]

Dum Laga Ke Haisha (2015) 6/10
Comedy, Drama, Romance | 27 February 2015 (India)

You have mentioned only one movie but you say slow movies.
Do add the other movie which you were referring to.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
To Sir, with Love (1967) -8/10

To Sir, with Love is a 1967 British drama film starring Sidney Poitier that deals with social and racial issues in an inner-city school.

Last edited by a moderator:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
To Sir, with Love (1967) -8/10

To Sir, with Love is a 1967 British drama film starring Sidney Poitier that deals with social and racial issues in an inner-city school.

Read the book, read the book. Its considered one of the must read book and goes much deep that the movie.

To Sir, With Love is a 1959 autobiographical novel by E. R. Braithwaite set in the East End of London. The novel is based on true events concerned with Braithwaite taking up a teaching post in a school there.

WIKI

Top Bottom