Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wild Things (1998) - IMDb - after a long time seen a movie with couple of twist in the story. Surely it's now one of my most favorite suspense thriller. 8.5/10.

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Finally saw Gone Girl and its great. Saying anything about is to give some part of the story away. I am glad i din't even saw the trailer. I refuse to see any trailers nowadays cuz they spoil too much of the movie's expectations.

I have to say after a long time i saw a movie where i dint feel the need to check my phone for watsapp notifications :D . Oh and the soundtrack is brilliant too.

Last edited:

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Non Stop

In this movie, I didn't get this part...

In the last scene, when Nesson's supervisor asks that "they want the money back" for that Nesson replies "what money!".
1. They didn't not transferred the money, but just faking it? (and Nesson know about it) or
2. They did transfer the money and Neeson don't have any intention to give it back? (suggesting he was one of the accomplice along with the two other hijackers).

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Sure i'll ,....but if only i get to know...

You need to remember something more. Like director, actor, any actor in non lead, time of movie, genre of movie, anything other thing which we can use to resemble the name of film.

You need to remember something more. Like director, actor, any actor in non lead, time of movie, genre of movie, anything other thing which we can use to resemble the name of film.
if could remember these.....then i would find it myself..
sry i couldn't get anything...

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
if could remember these.....then i would find it myself..
sry i couldn't get anything...

Nope. There IS a way we can still find it.

Just try to remember on which channel you saw the partial film. And/Or on which date. That's all we need.

Akira

Augmented Nerd
Saw Audition IMDB Rating: 7.3/10.

Had to close halfway through to get my bearings in place. Took a break before resuming. Best damn psychological horror/creepiest movie I've seen-ever. Not the best J-Horror movie, but has to be included in the top 5. My rating: 8.5/10(it'd be higher if we saw a little more of Asami's backstory).

DON'T WATCH IF YOU HAVE A QUEASY STOMACH. Seriously, guys, this isn't a dare. Just don't. Don't blame me if you puke your guts out at a certain point in the movie.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
I know starting plot of a movie .... but don't know name (I hope you guys help me, remember)

At starting of movie..
There was a girl living with his mother .... never met her dad..
Then she try to find out her dad, It turn out his dad is the assassins or something.
She went at his dad office, to work as receptionist( she didn't told him yet)
Then she came back way home, saw her ex standing at the gate....In order to avoid him, she climb up wall and enter her home from first floor window.

Later, another day, she went back to her job...where her dad caught her and interrogate her, where she revels her identity....
Then they went to golf court to assassinate somebody using mechanical bee (controlled by remote)...but everything get screwed up....
Then She shoot poison sting to person (supposed to be killed) by hand....only and impress everybody

^^ This is only starting of movie, I couldn't watch further due power cut ....
I hope you guys know movie name

Sounded like Mr. Brooks, but the plot is different.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Any one suggest good movie like this....Previously i watched like this..What Maisie Knew (2012) and Miracle in Cell No. 7 (2013)

Instructions Not Included (2013) No se Aceptan Devoluciones (2013) (original title) Ratings: 7.7/10
122 min - Comedy | Drama - 6 September 2013 (USA)
You want a melodrama kinda or a little girl plays an important role in the film?
...ing (korean movie), ticks both. Check it if you haven't seen before.

Top Bottom