Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Flash

Lost in speed
The road
Another depressing movie. Haven't read the novel. As usual people say the novel is better.
If you have not seen it then see it for once though not everyone will like it.
Once watched half of the movie, and eventually got bored with it. :{

I'm not sure if this should belong here, but have fun anyway!

NO it should not. I liked some of their earlier videos but here they have proved how :censored: they are actually. One of the worst videos ever(apart from few jokes). I am sorry to say this but you have to end your SRK fetish here & see the actual truth. The actual truth is those TVF guys went :censored:. They at first were against these stars stupid films. But now they are taking ther shelter to get more famous. Those :censored: think that in this way they will also get srk fanboys like you on their side.

SRK was only there to promote his upcoming idiotic :censored: film "Happy new year" in return the tvf guys will get more likes & fans. That was the deal I suppose. Sale ab sach me :censored: hi kar rahe hai.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ As much as I appraise and agree with your views, you have to understand using such language is not commendable here.
Please take care of that.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I am sorry to say this but you have to end your SRK fetish here & see the actual truth.
The video was made in a very sporting way. I think they kept their wits as is and still had made a good video. IMO, the video is at per with their usual take on bollywood movies.

b/w thanks but no thanks for your advice on my SRK fetish.

The actual truth is those TVF guys went :censored:. They at first were against these stars stupid films. But now they are taking ther shelter to get more famous. Those :censored: think that in this way they will also get srk fanboys like you on their side.
I follow their channel if not religiously but seen quite a lot. And, I may be a SRK 'fanatic' but really (trust me when I say this) I've brains to understand good humor and sarcasm. I can isolate an event and enjoy it for what it is.
As I told already, this is not first TVF video and obviously not the last too.

SRK was only there to promote his upcoming idiotic :censored: film "Happy new year" in return the tvf guys will get more likes & fans. That was the deal I suppose. Sale ab sach me :censored: hi kar rahe hai.
I don't really see a problem here. SRK made a movie and he's trying to sell it everywhere. Where's the issue here?
This time he took an unconventional measure and did a skit with TVF (don't you think he knows how badly he gets represented by them in each video?!!!) Its not easy seating together with your haters but he did it anyway. Such a good sport (if not) a true professional he is.
And, TVF being a YouTube channel must require money to survive. They got hold of the ad-magnet to gain some attention to the future sponsors.

b/w AIB also did such an episode with 'Aalia Bhatt'. Everyone does that. Try to Njoy without being too judgmental.

b/w AIB also did such an episode with 'Aalia Bhatt'. Everyone does that. Try to Njoy without being too judgmental.
Are uske baare me to pooch hi mat nahi to yeh anorion mujhe ban kar dega. Though I suspect you behind this because I said something against SRK.

In clean words AIB has a relative of mahesh bhatt & they do some serious Comedy Housing Under youTube In an Appropriate & Personalized mAnner.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
NO it should not. I liked some of their earlier videos but here they have proved how :censored: they are actually. One of the worst videos ever(apart from few jokes). I am sorry to say this but you have to end your SRK fetish here & see the actual truth. The actual truth is those TVF guys went :censored:. They at first were against these stars stupid films. But now they are taking ther shelter to get more famous. Those :censored: think that in this way they will also get srk fanboys like you on their side.

I watched the video. Found it funny and absolutely in line with other TVF videos. And what's wrong with him advertising for his upcoming film? He is more of a businessman than an actor (to whatever extent he can act that is)! Besides it was just for few seconds! I actually liked how he handled Biswarup there, and faced his silly yet practical questions.

Oh, don't even try to get an impression of me about SRK, I hate him, maybe more than you do, but I hate him as an actor, and that's where it finishes!

- - - Updated - - -

White Bird in a Blizzard

I was thinking about putting it in Must Not watch until I saw last 15 minutes. Still it sits between Must Not and Must watch in my opinion. I absolutely did not like the acting performance of that girl (sorry don't know her name) who was in Divergent too (which I actually really liked). And the overall movie is so dull too. Worst thriller I have seen I think, if anything is thrilling there at all.

A 5 / 10 [5 solely for Ms. Green, and her husband was decent too]

Top Bottom