Moto Rokr E6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
Hi!! :):)

Me busy with collegeg work..... & also final days of college enjoyments... :):)

Regarding qezx player... if its not working change the font size and open it seems it wuld open... :)

For those who havent know that...
:)

Also... how abt u great one...?
notisy me ... if u come across any nice application or link for our phone... :)

hemantsharma

Right off the assembly line
:( mere pass moto roker e6 hai thode se din phale theme ke wajah se mera mob. hang kar gya tha kyuki mere galti se ek theme ke uper second theme dal gai thi. fir use me mujhe flash kara kar sare soft wapis dale tabse mera mob .mpkg file ko down load nahi kar raha hai ? aur theme load nahi ho rahi hai. kya company me de kar mob. ke soft dalne padege ? :(

NOTE: In English please.

Last edited by a moderator:

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
:( mere pass moto roker e6 hai thode se din phale theme ke wajah se mera mob. hang kar gya tha kyuki mere galti se ek theme ke uper second theme dal gai thi. fir use me mujhe flash kara kar sare soft wapis dale tabse mera mob .mpkg file ko down load nahi kar raha hai ? aur theme load nahi ho rahi hai. kya company me de kar mob. ke soft dalne padege ? :(

NOTE: In English please.
In English:

:( I have moto rokr e6... a few days before cos of a theme the mobile hanged.. it was because of my mistake of adding a theme on an existing theme (???).. then I flashed it and reinstalled all the softwares back again... but from that time my mobile is not downloading the .mpkg file... and also theme is not loading...
will I be needing to take my mobile to the company service centre to put the right software ? :(

:D

_

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
When was the last time that you guys used stylus.

It's been almost two weeks since I used stylus. From messaging to navigation, am using my fingers. It's very fast. :)

OP
the great one

the great one

Journeyman
When was the last time that you guys used stylus.

It's been almost two weeks since I used stylus. From messaging to navigation, am using my fingers. It's very fast. :)

Finger is fast but wen u need accuracy , u hav 2 use the stylus.......
Even while typing a sms u hav 2 use a stylus u cant use ur fingure bcoz the keyboard keys are so close 2 each other......
but if u hav long nails u wld hav no problem.........

hemantsharma

:sad: I have moto rokr e6... a few days before cos of a theme the mobile hanged.. it was because of my mistake of adding a theme on an existing theme (???).. then I flashed it and reinstalled all the softwares back again... but from that time my mobile is not downloading the .mpkg file... and also theme is not loading...
will I be needing to take my mobile to the company service centre to put the right software ? :sad:

OP
the great one

the great one

Journeyman
well any body there using his E6 for webcam
I am using it myself but sumtimes it gets connected and wrks fine but most of the time in my webcam window i see green colour window only.......
any solution to dis problem

JaX

Broken In
Can any one explain Abt Emulator?and roms

also what is swap mem?
how to activate it

An emulator is a software that allows you to run one platform on top of another.
I suppose you are referring to the GBA emulator, which emulates (runs) the GameBoy Advance platform over the E6's native linux.
Kinda like using a software to play PlayStation games on your computer..

ROMS are analogous to CDs.. In a playstation you will have to purchace CDs.. If you run GBA emulator you will have to find ROMs of the different games you want to play, and 'mount' them.

Swap mem is simply a script that allocates a part of your memory card as swap memory. In a computer, this is the area in your HDD that stores RAM contents when the RAM is full.. Needless to say the transfer times increase but you will have an (almost) unimited amount of 'virtual' memory.

I hope this helps you..

Regards,
JaX

JaX

Broken In
:sad: I have moto rokr e6... a few days before cos of a theme the mobile hanged.. it was because of my mistake of adding a theme on an existing theme (???).. then I flashed it and reinstalled all the softwares back again... but from that time my mobile is not downloading the .mpkg file... and also theme is not loading...
will I be needing to take my mobile to the company service centre to put the right software ? :sad:

You will have to install the mpkg software before you can run MPKG files.

Insert the following in your .system\java\CardRegistry file at the end:

Code:
[8a2b9b37-83e7-a8d9-82cf-0bcbe2070001]
AniIcon = 
AppID = {8a2b9b37-83e7-a8d9-82cf-0bcbe2070001}
Args = 
Attribute = 2
BigIcon = mpkg.png
Daemon = 0
Directory = /mmc/mmca1/.system/QTDownLoad/mpkg
Eraseable = 1
Exec = mpkg.lin
FixedAllPosition = 0
FixedPosition = 0
GroupID = ezx
Icon = mpkg_sm.png
InstalledDate = 2007/1/1
JavaId = -1
MassStorageStatus = 0
MpkgFile = 
Name = MPKG
OsVersion = 1.2
Shared = 0
Size = 256K
Type = 2
UserID = ezx
Visible = 1

Then unzip the folder below into your .system\QTDownLoad\ folder..

Hope it helps..
Regards,
JaX

OP
the great one

the great one

Journeyman
I am using it myself but sumtimes it gets connected and wrks fine but most of the time in my webcam window i see green colour window only.......

wat abt my dis query anybody who can solve my problem??????

User Name

In the zone
Any one successfully installed EZXFBA Emulator ?

And how to use web cam in Xp(i never used it)

Last edited:

Pramit

Hello friends
I am new member of this forum.
As with everyone i fell in love with e6 at first sight.
I have bought e6 on last november at 11k

Actually i haven't customize it much but i would love to play various media files and have dos or cool games

I have tried setting up gmail pop account in email but failed, hope you guys can help

Motorokr roks

Thanks
Pramit

juggler

In the zone
^ you can use morange for pop3 gmail it works fine for me
also the google tak function integerated into it is good
you can find it at *www.morange.com/

motobuntu

Journeyman

try uninstalling the webcam drivers and after restarting the PC install it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom