Moto Rokr E6

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemantsharma

Right off the assembly line
:confused:
hello frd,:roll:
I want to Increase my moto e6 sound and instlla game & themes please help to me how to intall game & theme & incerease my mobile :roll:sound ? :roll:
:roll:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
This Guide will help you in installing themes on your ROKR E6.The guide is aimed at MOTO MING,but it's the same procedure for E6.

Also what do you mean by increasing sound?Loudspeaker volume??
Be more specific.

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
:confused:
hello frd,:roll:
I want to Increase my moto e6 sound and instlla game & themes please help to me how to intall game & theme & incerease my mobile :roll:sound ? :roll:
:roll:

Here is the thread related to Voluma hack....
*www.motorolafans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10929

look at it..!:)

OP
the great one

the great one

Journeyman
desiibond

What the price of ep 630?

This may be helpful to u:

The EP-630 are In-Ear Noise Isolation Earphones - they don't just sit outside your ears, they actually push and settle right in your ear. There are two major advantages of this type of design; first is that they don't easily fall out of your ears, especially during activities akin to jogging, unlike standard ear-bud type headphones. But more importantly, with the headphones pushed deep into your ears, you cut out a lot of background noise (techy term Noise Isolation).

*images.techtree.com/ttimages/site/shim.gif FEATURES Sensitivity 106dB Impedance 16ohms Net Weight 9g (without packaging) Input/Output Plugs 3.5mm stereo gold-plated miniplug Driver Unit Size 9mm Neodymium magnet transducer Cord length 1.2m (Oxygen-Free Copper Cable) Earphones Frequency Response 6Hz ~ 23kHz.
Its price is around 1200 +/-50.

He28

Still learning...
Anybody knows how to configure the e-mail clent on E6 for Gmail??
I want to configure so that I can check my mails on E6 by clicking Email icon.
Please help with settings and steps.
Thanks.

juggler

In the zone
I am using morange for checking gmail and for chaating on gtalk
Settings:

*monet.morange.com/#guide_Email.html

It works perfectly

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
HI, i have used creative ep-630 headphones with rokr e6 with the 3.5mm jack but the problem is that i can hear sound from only the right speaker same is the problem when i connect my ipod headphones. On default headphones that came with the phone , there is no problem. Is this a problem in all phones or only in this one particular, please help.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^ could be loose connection for you. I get stereo sound through my EP-630. I think you are not pushing the earphone properly.

OP
the great one

the great one

Journeyman
@ rohan

If ur default headphones are wrking fine den the other one shld also wrk , i am also using my other headphones wid this set (not EP630) , they r wrking fine.
May be u shld try 2 push the jack a bit harder , if still doesn't wrks den its time to head straight 2 a moto service centre....
assuming u hav the purchasing bill wid u????????

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
Yes the headphone is connected properly but still no sound from one speaker. I wonder how the normal headphones work also all low quality cheap headphones work perfectly, the problem is for good headphones like ep-630 or ipod headphones . Is there any sort of power issue. Also the warranty is void since my cousin had spilled water on it about 4 month back , due to which bluetooth and camera had stopped working which later started working automatically.:))

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I don't think about power issues.They(Ep-630) don't have big drivers to power.
Did you checked the EP-630 with any other phone?

OP
the great one

the great one

Journeyman
Yes the headphone is connected properly but still no sound from one speaker................................

Is there any sort of power issue. Also the warranty is void since my cousin had spilled water on it about 4 month back , due to which bluetooth and camera had stopped working which later started working automatically.:))

Well here u go , this water could be the culprit......

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
The ep-630 is working great on n91 and i have also checked it with my pc . There is something wrong with the phone itself . Are u all sure that ep-630 works properly with e6 , is anyone using this combination.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^ Dude. This is the second time that I am saying that it's working fine for me. I use EP-630 with my phone. perfect balance.

OP
the great one

the great one

Journeyman
Then how come he is able to use cheap headphones??
If that's the case no headphone's will work.It's only that EP-630 & good headphones are giving him a problem.

Ya i know if one headset is wrking fine den the other one shld also wrk fine...
but as u are aware water has been spilled over the handset , den anythng is possible, water & electronic items are a serious mismatch u know.........
And spilling water on these type of highly sensitive phones makes the matters worse........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom