Moto Rokr E6

Status
Not open for further replies.

PURU86

Right off the assembly line
hey guys .... i am facin a problem in my e6 ..i cannot use the gprs facility ...i have got it activated from my service provider (vodafone) ..
i get the error message as

network problem
*www.google.com/xhtml?client=ms-motorola_mb_mf&channel=mm pls help ......waitin

Pramit

Have dowloaded zm player will try ezx soon also. Also does anyone have specs of motorokr U9? will it have touch screen?

I am waiting for yahoo! oneplace its looking good application. hope 3g comes soon.

OP
the great one

the great one

Journeyman
Hi the great one, I'm new here...cm in search of a media player for my RokrE6, I tried ur above instructions..and wen i finally open the player i see nothing but a blue screen with menu and nothing happens!...pls help! Or let me know if there is any update cos I only have real player on this cell! Thanks!

Sorry 4 d late rply i was busy sumwhere else
The instructions there were 4 zmplayer , which is not a touchscreen compatible software , so u hav 2 use ur navigation keys to use it , or click on a file u want to plzy in zmplayer and select openwith now select zmplayer frm the list it will play that file.
But this player is gud 4 playing video files but the audio quality is not gud in dis player...
so i recommend exmms player 4 playing audio files . its a great player fully touchscreen compatible wid great audio output....

Pramit

Hi have loaded mpkg player by copying .system file. but when i try to install ezx player of zm player, it give "invalid application file" cant install message. am i missing something?

He28

Still learning...
Hi all
can anybody send me a good and complete dictionary for my MotoE6?
Ganeshkumar and the great one... how are you guys?
Hope everything is fine there.
Thanks.

x3060

A LOTR fan
any latest f/w updates , also which is the fastest f/w that you feel is there for e6???

please give me a link for all the applications that i need (music playing, video) , and some useful tools ...
do someone have a collection that i can install directly without bothering to hunt for them , i mean each applications??
thank you...:)

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
Hi all
Thanks.

Hi :):)

Yeah back after few days of Summer break...:)

Yeah fine here.... :)
n hope there too... :)

Me finally free after completing b.e. here... :)

x3060

A LOTR fan
please help me with the above question . . am planning to buy it very soon. . so please provide me an excellent f/w . . and the necessary apps :).

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
Hi... :)

I have no idea abt f/w....

Regarding all available applications... just goto motorolafans forum... there u have separate sub forum for E6 Applications...

That wl help u... i think...
:)

He28

Still learning...
Hi all
Thanks.

No replies about Dictionary... guys??
:(

juggler

In the zone
past few days i am having a strange problem with My motoroker E6 : Whenever i connect the phone with my laptop and use gprs it works for few minutes and then hangs. what may be the problem ??

OP
the great one

the great one

Journeyman
No replies about Dictionary... guys??

I am fine wat abt u mr ganesh kumar......
Srry 4 the late rply my system went crazy , started to do sum strange thng on its own , due 2 some virus(PSW online games) problem.
Cuming back 2 ur query , i myself dont hav dictionary , still searching 4 it myself
as soon as i get it i will tell u ............

saurabhpatel

Journeyman
I am looking for a sub 10k phone
desired functions
good music-(E6 check)
PDF viewer (E6 check)

But I want to know if E6 can be used to play games as it does not have a keypad.
Also I don't know a thing of Linux, is this mobile for me

And can the touch screen be used with fingers effectively

Can anyone recommend a competent music phone with PDF viewer and 3MP cam for 10K (touchscreen and symbian/windows/linux not the prime importance)

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
desired functions
good music-(E6 check)
PDF viewer (E6 check)

But I want to know if E6 can be used to play games as it does not have a keypad.

Can anyone recommend a competent music phone with PDF viewer and 3MP cam for 10K (touchscreen and symbian/windows/linux not the prime importance)

N73 ME. But it does not have touchscreen. Rest it suits your needs perfectly.

ROKR E6 is a great phone. Don't worry about the linux platform it's easy to use. The touchscreen is a bit tacky to use. Playing games is not a big issue, once you get used to it.

neha_20m

Hello,

I got 2 CDs with Motorokr e6. One of the CDs contains the Phone Tools software which would allow me to transfer softwares and themes into the phone.
However, the software CD/software itself is corrupt and the installatio process stops in between.

Can some one please plz plz plz send me the Motorola MotoRokr E6 phone tools software ??

Also please let me know how can i transfer themes & softwares into my motorola phone ??

My email address - neha_20m@rediffmail.com
Thanks in advance

OP
the great one

the great one

Journeyman
desired functions
good music-(E6 check)
PDF viewer (E6 check)

Bro its a great phone , the user interface is really easy
The touchscreen can also be used wid fingures but wen accuracy is required u will hav 2 use stylus
As far as games r concerned u can play dem easliy on E6 , even u can play GBA emulator games after installing the emulator on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom