Moto G discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickenjus

In the zone
The Moto G price is speculated to be Rs 15,995 for 8 Gb version and Rs. 17,995 for the 16 gb version .

just speculation.. dont think 8 gb version will be priced higher than 15k...

So what do you people think? What other option do we have?

If real price is 18k for 16 GB and 16k for 8 GB, would it still be a good deal, considering the other models available in market (for a stock Android loving, Samsung/chinese brands hating, 17k budget phone buyer).

rickenjus

In the zone
*s15.postimg.org/hb9fyhb97/Flipkart_Moto_G_launch2.jpg

fonearena got press invite for the launch.. 11:30 am the time says..

jhingalala

Broken In
So what do you people think? What other option do we have?

If real price is 18k for 16 GB and 16k for 8 GB, would it still be a good deal, considering the other models available in market (for a stock Android loving, Samsung/chinese brands hating, 17k budget phone buyer).

I dont think there is much option actually below 20K except xperia L(single sim) which is better in terms of processor and sd slot bt lags in display and sim count and android version. If you opt out chinese and samsung, only sony is there for midrangers though personally i think sony has to upgrade themselves in term of little features to tap indian market.

blackpearl

The Devil
Motorola Moto G 16 GB Dual-SIM Snapdeal
Motorola Moto G 16 GB Price, Reviews, Specs & Buy Online in India - Snapdeal.com

Motorola Moto G 8 GB Dual-SIM Snapdeal
Motorola Moto G 8 GB Price, Reviews, Specs & Buy Online in India - Snapdeal.com

Sold out! Already?

I called them up. Customer care lady don't have any idea about Moto G and upcoming launch for that matter :razz: Only thing she can tell is, listing is out of stock and if I drop in my email ID, they would inform me when the listing became available. That I can make out from the site itself :evil:

And someone made a story about sales too: Snapdeal gets 1,000 pre-bookings for Moto G in just 2 hours | News & Video Reviews of Gadgets at BGR India :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I strongly suspect Snapdeal just made a listing and whenever they get the piece, they might specify the price and start shipping.

bubusam13

Human
why wait so desperately for Moto G. Anyhow we have to pay, it's not for free. I wish it's at least 4.7" and have multi-window support.

moniker

Broken In
Is the dual core krait in xperia sp better than the snapdragon 400 in moto g? If moto g is really going to cost 18k, sp would be a better choice IMHO.

Inceptionist

Journeyman
why wait so desperately for Moto G. Anyhow we have to pay, it's not for free. I wish it's at least 4.7" and have multi-window support.

4.7 is uncomfortable IMO.
I was initially interested in Moto G just for it's screen size.

It's 12:11 AM, when it will be available?

Last edited:

bubusam13

Human
I found the grand 2 screen comfortable, its longer not wider. Though I find 4 inch much much comfortable, there is a enjoyment in the 5 inch ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom