Moto G discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubusam13

Human
Ok if you buy Moto phones now, Lenovo will provide warranty support right, after 6 months say ? And Lenovo is well known for its bad service

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Ok if you buy Moto phones now, Lenovo will provide warranty support right, after 6 months say ? And Lenovo is well known for its bad service

yes Lenovo is quite famous for its service. But looking at Motorola's track record and the build quality of X & G, its a safe bet.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
in line with what i said earlier, Motorola will sell its planned devices for next 2yr before Lenovo takes it on a spin. And if it wants to be a US player, they'll have to stick to Qualcomm.

Lenovo Won’t Change Motorola’s 2014 / 2015 Device Roadmap

One of the main questions that emerged after the announcement was what would happen to the handsets that Motorola might have already had under development.
Apparently, Lenovo won’t change the current device roadmap that Motorola has established for this year and the next, though things should be different starting with 2016 onwards.

rickenjus

In the zone
well flipkart is busy throwing some offer for those ppl who r going to buy moto g on the launch day itself..

Reading just got easy with the Moto G’s stunning 4.5 inch HD display… buy it on Day 1 and get Rs 500 off on any e-Books purchase over Rs 501!

Stay stylish... match your colourful Moto G with your wardrobe! Buy it on Day 1 and get Rs. 1000 OFF on Clothing purchases over Rs. 1001.

source

well I'm now pretty pretty sure they are gonna price it high enough and justify it by giving these stupid offers..
earphone or any other mobile accessories could have been much better.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
well flipkart is busy throwing some offer for those ppl who r going to buy moto g on the launch day itself..

source

well I'm now pretty pretty sure they are gonna price it high enough and justify it by giving these stupid offers..
earphone or any other mobile accessories could have been much better.

Agreed, Soundmagic ES18 would've been a good add-on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom