Moto E discussion thread

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^but moto E charges through USB, right ?

Of course. Why wouldn't it! :lol:
Moto E have MicroUSB port, just like any other Android phone. Its just that the charger that comes with it doesn't contain a cable which can be detached with the AC adapter. But its the same with Moto G. Cost cutting.

But speaking of charging one feature of Moto E is that if your phone is off, it will be switched ON automatically when you connect it with charger.

Last edited:

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
I still haven't got it that why do people make a great fuss about screen guard. Ok, I know it's required but "which screen guard", seriously ?
Just get the one which seems to be the best, locally.

What matters is that you have one.

jp7153

Broken In
how is the music effect in the handsfree(similar to samsung,sony?) and can we change,pause tracks with the handsfree?

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0
[MENTION=172302]jp7153[/MENTION]

Sound quality is good and loud with the provided earphones.

The button on those earphones did the task of pausing/playing the track and long pressing it opens google now. :)

bayern_tig

Broken In
got the phone today :D
built quality is top notch,
the best android overall under 10k.

now, please suggest a screen guard. :)

IMHO, a screen guard ruins the experience of the phone, it's an unwanted hassle.
GG3 is very scratch resistant, but it's not shatterproof, but the screenguard won't prevent it from shattering as well.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
IMHO, a screen guard ruins the experience of the phone, it's an unwanted hassle.
GG3 is very scratch resistant, but it's not shatterproof, but the screenguard won't prevent it from shattering as well.

Glass can still be scratched due to tiny sand particles. :( hence screen guard becomes necessity.

- - - Updated - - -

Micromax Unite 2 A106 launched, aims to compete with Moto E

*www.thinkdigit.com/FCKeditor/uploads/key%20features%20of%20unite%202.jpg

too good specifications for the price. i hope people don't start buying this crap.

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
Glass can still be scratched due to tiny sand particles. :( hence screen guard becomes necessity.

- - - Updated - - -

Micromax Unite 2 A106 launched, aims to compete with Moto E

*www.thinkdigit.com/FCKeditor/uploads/key%20features%20of%20unite%202.jpg

too good specifications for the price. i hope people don't start buying this crap.

For your info GadgetShieldZ has released Moto E screen guard !

I never have understood Micromax's ideology!
They launch good specs phone.
Have 26% market share.
Still their engineers never optimize a single phone!

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
For your info GadgetShieldZ has released Moto E screen guard !

I never have understood Micromax's ideology!
They launch good specs phone.
Have 26% market share.
Still their engineers never optimize a single phone!

Cause all their phones are rebrands of Chinese phones ;)

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Not really used much of the chinese "crap", but one of my senior owns an Intex mobile which itself looks like a 3-4k mobile with a specification I don't know other than that it has 512mb RAM but I know for the fact that it works wonders (did I say it was on GB ?) when compared to my young duos which has 768mb RAM, JB with a supposedly better processor, and did I mention from a reputed brand ? Even S3 lags more than that Intex. :|

Low end samsung devices are so fcuked up and I''d buy 1000 times any chinese against shamesung. :mad:

Minion

Conversation Architect
Well i want to buy Moto E which colour do you suggest?Should I go for black or white,Till now i have bought only phone with black colour people are saying white will get dirty easily is it true?.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
*i.minus.com/ibb8w2lEaypgRr.JPG

LOL.

Nothing can be bought from FK, due to Moto E traffic currently. :p

Top Bottom