Moto E discussion thread

Minion

Conversation Architect
Hell, Now its out of stock I live in orissa and they are not providing it in my place even cash on delivery option is not available :x:banghead:well may be i have to skip the idea of buy Moto E altogeather.:p
:pullhair:Very bad move by motorola people want to buy but they can't because it is out of stock and flipkart alone can't meet demand.

H2O

Journeyman
Hell, Now its out of stock I live in orissa and they are not providing it in my place even cash on delivery option is not available :x:banghead:well may be i have to skip the idea of buy Moto E altogeather.:p
:pullhair:Very bad move by motorola people want to buy but they can't because it is out of stock and flipkart alone can't meet demand.

Its in stock now and where do you live in Orissa?

bestpain

good advicer
anybody facing problems with moto e speaker....while listening songs on high volume i feel the audio quality is not smooth it cracks

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0
[MENTION=113025]mastercool8695[/MENTION]

I booked my phone on the launch day itself so I got 50% discount on 8gb card. :) plus free home delivery(flipkart app)

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
couldn't get what you are saying.
please explain.

- - - Updated - - -

how ???? :shock::shock:

Dude local seller re!
Last time I went to him for 16 GB Ultra Class 10!
He quoted 999/-

I showed him the flipkart price and this VERY DAMN INTELLIGENT SELLER directly found the root whole seller!
His shop is blooming from since!He gave me discount !

Damn that seller!Now he shows everyone flipkart price adds 20 Rupees to it and sells!!!
While others are selling at MRP/-

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
Dude local seller re!
Last time I went to him for 16 GB Ultra Class 10!
He quoted 999/-

I showed him the flipkart price and this VERY DAMN INTELLIGENT SELLER directly found the root whole seller!
His shop is blooming from since!He gave me discount !��

Damn that seller!Now he shows everyone flipkart price adds 20 Rupees to it and sells!!!
While others are selling at MRP/-

where do you live ? :hyper:

sharongarcia

New to this forum
it is more great if it has 8 Gb internal than 4 Gb and a better camera with a flash..

pokie strategies

Last edited:
Top Bottom